Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shout Out to My Hesser

Okay, so this post was a little creation of mine with the help of the ever-charming Katie Hesser (props if anyone gets the reference that goes along with "ever-charming"). We were discussing my Hollywood crushes and how I've divided them into their appropriate categories. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

My Generation Crushes: Ages 19-29
Garrett Hedlund (23)
Matt Long (28)
Rupert Grint (19)
Adam Brody (28)
Joseph Gordon-Levitt (27)
James McAvoy (29) <---Has the same birthday as me! Obviously we're meant to be. Slightly

Out of Reach or Married Crushes: 30-39
Edward Norton (38)
Adrian Brody (35)
Gabriel Macht (36)
James Roday (32)

Almost Old Crushes: 40-49
Timothy Olyphant (40)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan (42)

Old Man Crushes: 50+
Bruce Willis (53)

You'll notice that Bruce Willis holds the only spot in my Old Man Crush list. That's because he is by far the only sexy old guy out there. Scoff if you must, but the dude still has it. That's all I can think of at the moment (I'm sure I forgot many people) because A) I'm tired and more importantly B) I need to finish Eclipse before Friday night! Ah, Twilight, how you control my every whim.

Twilight Goodies

Underrated movie of the post: Panic Room. How does this reference Twilight? Why any real movie lover knows that this is one of Kristen Stewart's first films! She plays Jodie Foster's daughter who has juvenile diabetes and causes so many issues in the movie. If only she didn't have this disease. Everything would have gone so much smoother... But anywho, I love this film because it is really good. The action and the acting is terrific and Jared Leto (while a total douche in real life) is in it making it interesting. Also Forest Whitaker and that country singer Dwight Yoakam.

Movies to see: Research my crushes and you will find a plethora of movies to add to your Netflix queues. Start with good ole Bruce. Oh and Panic Room.

Name 7 movies that the stars of Twilight have been in because none of them are popular enough for me to remember 7 movies each: Kristen Stewart: Panic Room, Messengers, Zathura; Robert Pattinson: Harry Potter; Cam Gigandet: Never Back Down; Edi Gathegi: Gone Baby Gone; Peter Facinelli: Can't Hardly Wait

Elizabeth Reaser was in more than 5 episodes of Grey's Anatomy with Patrick Dempsey who was in Made of Honor with Michelle Monaghan who was in Mission Impossible 3 with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 4 steps.

Oh and Katie I may have mentioned Mr. and Mrs. Smith before, but it has never been an Underrated Movie of the Post. I check for these things you know. I'm a professional. Haha.

Post Script: My number of movies has increased. I added Penelope a few days ago and yesterday Laws of Attraction. I'm now up to 140. Be jealous.

3 comments:

KT80 said...

i feel loved! you and bruce willis, i swear. you are too funny. and i made sure not to say that you'd used mr and mrs smith as an underrated movie of the post because i know you are a professional. i just remember you mentioning it, which just shows people that it is a great movie. lol

and i love how you actually wrote out post script. and i love you. you just made my day :)

Molly and Molly said...

it's from old school, will ferrill's character says it a bunch. i'm not sure if i'm smarter than you or dumber?

Molly and Molly said...

ps. you know i love you, but bruce willis is kinda skeevy...