Thursday, July 10, 2008

Three-Named People

I have a personal vendetta against all famous people who go by their first, middle and last name. Like we wouldn't know who they were if they didn't. It's a waste of time to say those extra few syllables and it doesn't make you any cooler. Here are a few examples:

Philip Seymour Hoffman - I dislike this man because he's pretty much a huge creep.

Jennifer Love Hewitt - She was actually named Love so I support her decision to change her name to something less weird, but she should have gotten rid of the name altogether instead of just moving it to the middle.

Sarah Jessica Parker - All three of her names are boring and putting them together doesn't make her more interesting.

Chad Michael Murray - Good looking, but still unneeded middle name.

And here's some more!
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Seann William Scott
Tim Blake Nelson
Billy Bob Thornton
Kathie Lee Gifford
Mary Tyler Moore
Evan Rachel Wood
Sarah Wayne Callies
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Lou Diamond Phillips
Michael Clarke Duncan
Marcia Gay Harden
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Richard Dean Anderson
John Michael Montgomery
Daniel Dae Kim
Henry Ian Cusick

Okay, I'm done looking for them. If you have anymore to add, here are the rules: Jr.'s don't count, hyphenated last names don't count, and middle initials don't count.

Goodies!

Underrated movies of the post: Shrek the Third. I watch this movie constantly at work because it's funny. I will always enjoy the Shrek movies even though some critics (such as my father) think they are getting dumb. They are for small children, so they'll never get old. How many Land Before Times are there? I rest my case. My favorite quote from this film is between Prince Charming and Cookie and it goes as follows:

Prince Charming: I suggest you freaks cooperate with the new king of Far Far Away.
Gingy: The only thing you're ever going to be king of is King of the Stupids!

How can you not love that? Classic.

Movies to see: Shrek 3. Honestly, it's a good one.

I think the whole rant above was pretty much my thought of the day.

Name 7 Drew Barrymore: Charlie's Angels, 50 First Dates, Wedding Singer, E.T., Lucky You, Fever Pitch, Never Been Kissed.

Kristen Bell was in Veronica Mars with Enrico Colantoni who was in Galaxy Quest with Alan Rickman who was in Love, Actually with Colin Firth who was in Where the Truth Lies with Kevin Bacon: 4 steps.

No comments: