Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Emotional Breakdown

My father has been teasing me for years, but I knew that when my mom e-mailed me this morning, this was not a joke.

William Peterson, the beloved Gil Grissom from CSI, will be leaving the show ten episodes into the next season. Needless to say I am upset and my dad is having a field day.
Peterson will not be gone for good like weirdo Jorja Fox and druggie Gary Dourdan. He says that he will be coming back for little guest spots, but the fact is that he's gone! Gone, gone, gone!

Possible replacements have already been announced. Laurence Fishbourne (Morpheus) and John Malkovich are apparently battling it out for the spot. If these two big movie stars are REALLY competing for the position, I would much rather Morpheus. John Malkovich is just creepy looking and I feel that will detract from my love for the show.

So spread the terrible news to your family and friends and try to work through your pain. I know I am going to be upset for the most of the day until my uncle's ridiculous chores distract me.

Morose Goodies...

Underrated TV show of the post: Duh, CSI (Las Vegas). Many crazy adults (ahem Uncle John ahem) believe the show is stupid. But it has been the number one primetime show before and probably still is! It has been nominated and won Emmys for years!
People (Uncle John) also say that they have too many versions of the show, like Law & Order. I've got a response to that as well: the other two are just stupid copycats of the first and best CSI. I'll admit that New York is okay, but Miami is a joke.
Lastly, people (David) will say that all of the episodes are the same; if you've seen one you've seen them all. I'm sorry, but in the last eight years, the writers have been able to come up with different ways for people to die, who killed them and why. This show is never old and the graphics are awesome!

Shows to watch: CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION!!!

Name 7 movies that CSI actors have been in: Eric Szmanda was in Rules of Attraction, Paul Guilfoyle was in Air Force One, Gary Dourdan was in Trois, George Eads was in Evel Knievel, Marg Helgenberger was in In Good Company, and William Peterson was in Manhunter and Young Guns II.

William Peterson was in Young Guns II with Keifer Sutherland who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

i was wondering how you'd take the news....looks like not so good. but to cheer you up you can think about how you'll be hanging out with me in 2 days!