Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ta-oo-z-d-a Ma-oo-v-ee-z

There were many new releases on DVD today, but not much worth watching...

Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay - I have yet to see this movie, but I will for sure because the first was too funny! Yay Neil Patrick Harris!

The Hills: Season 3 - Who cares? If I have to hear anything more about Heidi and/or Spencer I'm going to have a hissy fit!

Never Back Down - High School Musical meets Fight Club? I'd only watch because shirtless boys beat the crap out of each other.

Stargate: Continuum - I don't trust any word that has two "u"s one after another and there's too many Stargate crap out there. The original movie was good, can't we just leave it at that?

Freakazoid: Season 1 - I loved this show as a young 'un. I used to have the theme song memorized, but for some reason cannot recall it. Very sad.

Tiny Toon Adventures: Season 1 - I also watched this way back when. Who doesn't want to know what Bugs Bunny did when he was a baby? I know I do!

Ga-oooo-d-ee-z

Underrated Movie of the Post: Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Although this movie was the so-called "catalyst" that broke up Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, but this was still a good movie. Lots of action and hot sexual tension. And if that still doesn't make you agree with me, Adam Brody is in it with his funny, sexy self.

Movies to see: Harold & Kumar 2, Freakazoid, Tiny Toon Adventures, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and Never Back Down if you need a shirtless guy fix.

Random Thought of the Post: Why is it so funny to see people attempt impossible water obstacles and fail so miserably? I'm not sure, watch Wipeout on ABC and get back to me.

Name 7 Brad Pitt: Ocean's Eleven, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Interview with a Vampire, A River Runs Through It, Seven Years in Tibet, Thelma and Louise, and (to aptly round out the list) Se7en.

Kal Penn was in more than 5 episodes of House with Jennifer Morrison who was in Stir of Echoes with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

1 comment:

KT80 said...

lol i actually did see Never Back Down. oh, the shirtlessness. the movie itself was complete crap, but oh! the shirtlessness. btw, the guy who plays james in twilight plays the bad guy in this movie (and he isn't so dirty looking in never back down).

did you already talk about mr and mrs smith on here? i swear i've read about it on your blog before....