Thursday, July 3, 2008

Yay!

I have both decreased and increased my movie collection today. I sold off the American Pie trilogy because, let's face it, I will probably never have the desire to watch them multiple times like I do with the rest of my movies. So here's the break-down of my new movies! I'm so excited!

Waitress - If you haven't seen this film, get it now! It is so heart-warming and hilarious; the two H words that matter most to a good chick flick. Not only does this film make me amazingly happy, it also has a story behind it. Adrienne Shelley is the writer/director/co-star of the film and she was murdered before her film was picked up by a major production company. Now, I read about this after I fell in love with the film, but it makes you look at it in a different way. Either way, it is an AMAZING movie and you're sure to love it.

Shooter - Marky-Mark! Need I say more? Okay, Marky-Mark and guns, fire, and explosions! All that and great actors. Winner.

Knocked Up - I shouldn't have to explain the hilarity of this film because anyone who's anyone has already experienced it, but for you nobodies: This movie is beyond hilarious. It is one ridiculous scene after another and by the end your sides will be aching. Watch it!

Well, that's all I really have time for today. So I'll make up the lack of goodies in tomorrow's post when I talk about the new movies in theaters. Bye!

No comments: