Thursday, September 25, 2008

To Get This Out of the Way...

Here's all the stuff I need to talk about for this weekend. I'm getting it out of the way now so that I can post a super awesome post later this weekend!! You should be excited because I came up with the idea yesterday and it's all I've been able to think about. So look for it soon!

New Releases in Theaters:

Nights at Rodanthe - It's another Nicholas Sparks book turned movie (along with Message in a Bottle, The Notebook, and A Walk to Remember) and it's probably good for a few tears, but that's not why I intend to see this movie. James Franco. That is all. If you need any more of a reason, Diane Lane is cool and Richard Gere's squinty eyes are fun to laugh at.

Eagle Eye - Although I dislike a certain Shia LaBeouf, I will see this movie for all of the other actors who don't have starring roles: Rosario Dawson, Billy Bob Thorton, Michelle Monaghan and Ethan Embry. Also it looks to be a good story.

Miracle at St. Anna - The only thing I'm interested in regarding this movie is what the heck the secret is. However, neither the rest of the plot line nor Joseph Gordon-Levitt can bring me to actually buy a ticket.

Recently viewed movie of the post: Boogie Nights. This movie is beyond ridiculous. Every single scene made me laugh at it's hilarity. The best part? It's supposed to be a drama and not funny. Don't you love movies like that? I know I do. Perk? Marky-Mark young and sexy-fine. Con? There's a penis in it (probably fake, but still nasty).

New movies to add to my collection!

SPEED RACER!!! 101 Dalmatians and 102 Dalmatians (the live action ones with Glenn Close) and Super Mario Bros! I'm up to 154 now. Jealous?

Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: Chaos Theory. This movie had a few previews when it was released in theaters last spring, but apparently didn't do well in the box office. I can't imagine why. 1) Ryan Reynolds; 2) Stuart Townsend; 3) a perfect blend of drama and comedy. This movies is great and I urge you to rent it if you haven't already partaken in its majesty.

Movies to see: Nights at Rodanthe, Eagle Eye, Speed Racer, 101/102 Dalmatians, Super Mario Bros, and Chaos Theory.

Name 7 Nicole Kidman: Eyes Wide Shut, Far and Away, Golden Compass, Invasion, The Hours, Cold Mountain, Moulin Rouge.

Ewan McGregor was in Moulin Rouge with John Leguizamo who was in Ice Age 2 with Queen Latifah who was in Beauty Shop with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

I've decided that my quote quizzes could be easier so I'm going to make them multiple choice. Stumping people isn't nearly as fun as finding out that you're a freak for knowing things that other people don't bother to care about.

Quote Quiz #9: "I can tell you two things. One, your hairdo is... ridiculous. Two, I ate a lot of garlic, and I just farted. Silent but deadly." - Ryan Reynolds in...
a. Chaos Theory
b. Waiting...
c. The In Laws
d. Blade: Trinity

Quote Quiz #10: "I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar."
a. Pocahontas
b. Serenity
c. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
d. George of the Jungle

You only get until the next post for both so get to guessing!

2 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

i have to say that i'm very into the multiple choice, because now I can at least attempt to answer your quizzes. however, i cannot in good conscious answer these two, because i cheated & looked them up on the internets. love you & can't wait for the next quote quiz!

KT80 said...

I guess B for both. I have seen all four for quote quiz #10, but i don't remember that quote in either, so i went out on a limb. and i've only seen chaos theory for quote quiz #9, so i also went out on a limb. i like limbs.