Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My beef on: House, Heroes, Fringe, and Bones.

Okay, so I know it's only been a few episodes into the fifth season of House, but I'm already annoyed. Here's why: Wilson. Yeah so your girlfriend died and it was House's fault. We get it. But they need to get off of this story because it isn't going anywhere. Wilson either needs to actually leave or he needs to come back. If it were up to me, he would just bug off because if he does come back then this story line will still continue.
My main annoyance at this story is that House is coming off as completely pathetic which is something that shouldn't happen. We all know that House just has an extremely tough exterior, but harbors actual emotions underneath, but we don't need it thrown in our faces like this over and over again. Give it a rest, please. We get it.
(This has nothing against Robert Sean Leonard as an actor. I like him greatly.)

Heroes premiered this past Monday for two full hours. Not only was I confused about what was going on (I hadn't seen the show since last), but I was also not happy with what I was seeing. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who still has yet to watch so I will just say this: If Claire becomes evil I will stop watching. That's just pushing me too far. The chick is a perfect little depiction of innocence (besides her unhealthy affection for Uncle Peter haha). Dying her hair black and putting a gun in her hand doesn't fit well with the character they have built up in the past seasons. It's not cool and I don't approve.

Fringe and Bones: both have a male/female partner dynamic, both male partners are sexy beyond belief, both females are completely ignorant of said sexiness, both need to have their writers get the love relationship over with. Now I know Fringe has just begun, but Bones and Booth have been flirting around their love for far too long and it's getting only slightly annoying (when I say annoying I mean the sexual tension is killing me and every other female viewer).

Goodies!

Underrated TV show of the post: Big Bang Theory. I haven't seen the first episode of the new season, but I'm very excited about it. I only recently got into the show, but it's a good one. You can't beat Sheldon. Watch and you'll see what I'm talking about.

TV shows to watch: House, Heroes, Fringe, Bones and the Big Bang Theory.

Name 7 Jack Nicholson: Batman, As Good As It Gets, The Departed, Adaptation, A Few Good Men, The Shining, Easy Rider.

Adam Sandler was in Anger Management with Jack Nicholson who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

I'll give everyone more time with Quote Quiz 9, but here's a new one to ponder as well.

Quote Quiz 10: "I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar."

No comments: