Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun Fun Fun!

Okay, so I was watchin Blade: Trinity the other day and I made the bold statement that Dominic Purcell is the hottest Dracula ever been. That got me thinking, so I've decided to pose the question to my readers: Who has been the best looking (modern) Dracula on film? Here's who I've narrowed it down to:
Dominic Purcell: Blade Trinity

Richard Roxburgh: Van Helsing


Gerard Butler: Dracula 2000


Gary Oldman: Dracula

I'll let you be the judge (even though we all know that my opinion is what matters most). To the get the full effect, you'll probably have to watch their respective movies since their sexiest moments have yet to be captured in a photo and/or posted on Google Images or Imdb.

Cast you're votes! I hope you enjoy this post as much as I do. I'm probably going to keep doing this because it's just so much fun. Later!

3 comments:

KT80 said...

hey so i haven't seen any of these movies except van helsing, so that's the one i'm voting for. and now i have to add the other three movies to my personal movie list.

as a side note, i did not know that gary oldman played dracula. that made me giggle a little because the only movies i've seen him in that i knew he was in and could match him to a character were the harry potters and the batmans. i know, i know. i'm ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Has to be Gary Oldman. He had an elegance to him, where other Draculas came off almost laughable!

Grimmerie said...

Definitely Gary Oldman. ♥