Friday, September 19, 2008

Netflix Bonanza!

All right readers, this post comes to you with an amazing offer. My parentals and I have the most wondrous Netflix. I don't need to tell you how wonderful this company is because I think I have before. So instead, Netflix and I would like to extend an offer your way. We Skelniks received four (4) trial memberships to hand out to our friends and family. They are only for one month, but you can rent tons of movies in just that month since the average time in between movies is 2-3 mail days. I urge you to try it even if you don't want to sign up. Think of it as a life-experience thing. So comment and let me know if you would like the free trial and I'll pass one of the little cards your way.

Movies out today!

Igor - John Cusack in this animated film to tell the lesser-known story of Igors. There are a lot of other well-known voices that contribute and it looks very cute/funny. Embrace your inner child and take it out for a movie!

My Best Friend's Girl - Now I love Dane Cook, but this movie looks a little ridiculous. Although I do want to see all the crazy jerk-fueled antics he's going to get into. I'm going to see it because I'm being forced. But it doesn't look to bad. See it if you've already seen all the other good movies in theaters.

Lakeview Terrace - The only reason I'm excited about this movie coming out is because the stupid previews will go away.

Movies that came out on Tuesday!

SPEED RACER!!!!!!
Also, 88 Minutes (don't care) and Love Guru (pretty good). Rent accordingly (rent Speed Racer).

Goodies!

Underrated Movie of the Post: Liar Liar. This movie is classic Jim Carrey. Most people love it so I don't really feel I have to sell it. Besides, Cary Elwes is in it and he's awesome!

Movies to see: Igor, My Best Friend's Girl, Speed Racer, Love Guru, Liar Liar and anything you want off of Netflix!

Name 7 Christina Ricci: That Darn Cat!, Mermaids, Casper, Speed Racer, Sleepy Hollow, Black Snake Moan, Anything Else.

Debra Messing was in The Women with Meg Ryan who was in In the Cut with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #7 winner: No one. It's from Tomb Raider 2. Gerard Butler is shirtless (I've already won most of you ladies over I'm sure) and touches Angelina's shoulder from behind who turns around and bends his hand backwards (why? no one knows) and he says in his sexy Scottish accent "You can break my wrist, but I'm still going to kiss ya." Of course, she couldn't resist and then it got steamy. Oh yeah.

Courtesy of my daddy, Quote Quiz #8: "In my humble opinion, in the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself." (You won't get it, I didn't even. But if you ask your dad, maybe you'll get lucky).

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

i will ask my dad about the quote. also, i laughed out loud when i read about the previews ending for lakeview terrence -- i can't stand it either!!