Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halle Berry

DVDs out today

Beauty and the Beast - Now this is a Disney movie that I will be buying. It is SO good!!

The Karate Kid - This movie was surprisingly delightful. It just goes to show that Jackie Chan makes everything great.

Splice - I never got the chance to see this movie in theaters. Mostly because it kind of creeped me out. I do think I'll see it eventually, though, because I have a big fat crush on Adrien Brody.

Impossibly Beautiful Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Swordfish. I have always loved this movie and Halle Berry is terrific in it. You can't figure out which side she's really on until the very end. It's that good.

Movies to see:
Beauty and The Beast, Karate Kid, Splice, Swordfish.

Trailers of the post: Chick Flicks

Nice Guy Johnny. I've always loved Edward Burns, but he directs really odd movies that can be difficult to get into. However, this one looks really interesting and I have high hopes.



Burlesque. There is nothing greater than a crazy-dramatic musical with scandalous outfits, hot dudes, and Cher.



Name 7 Halle Berry:
X Men, Die Another Day, Catwoman, Monster's Ball, Swordfish, Their Eyes Were Watching God, Perfect Stranger.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Halle Berry was in The Flintstones with John Goodman who was in Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

QQ #204 winner:
Me because no one guessed Monsters vs Aliens!

QQ #205: name this Halle Berry movie:
"I longed for someone to see what was special in me. You did, and for that, you'll always be in my heart."

a. Monster's Ball
b. Catwoman
c. Swordfish
d. Their Eyes Were Watching God

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

why can't i check when i know the answers!? this is cosmic punishment. i guess Catwoman.

i'd really rather see you in person