Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rupert Everett

Movies out today


Jackass 3D - While I am completely against 3D movies, I couldn't pass up seeing the newest antics from the CKY guys and thankfully there was a 2D showing at midnight (yes, I couldn't wait). It is just as hilarious as the first two and the show if not more and my love for Johnny Knoxville was renewed. He is so freaking fine!

RED - Speaking of so freaking fine, my man Bruce Willis kicks some as with his elderly cohorts. It's actually a kickass cast as well as being filled with action and explosions. I can't wait to see it seven times!


Upstanding Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Inspector Gadget. Rupert Everett was pretty much the best part of this movie. His smarmy attitude and great one-liners were awesome and I find that I was more on his side than Matthew Broderick's. "No just 'Claw'. One word, like Madonna." <--Best line of the movie.
Movies to see:
Jackass 3D, RED, Inspector Gadget.


Trailers of the post: More Dramas


Night Catches Us. This movie looks really intense and I'm not quite sure if it's going to be a happy ending, but something about it is drawing me in and I can't put my finger on it.



The Tempest. I'm not a huge fan of Shakespeare unless it's put into modern times, but this one looks pretty awesome. Helen Mirren is a beast!



True Grit. The Coen Brothers are 50/50 for me. I either love the movie or absolutely hate it. And although this one looks along the lines of No Country For Old Men, I think I may see it anyway. If only to see Matt Damon dressed as a cowboy. Ridiculous.



Name 7 Rupert Everett:
Inspector Gadget, My Best Friend's Wedding, Stardust, An Ideal Husband, Shrek 2, Shakespeare in Love, A Midsummer Night's Dream.


Kevin Bacon Game:
Rupert Everett was in My Best Friend's Wedding with Julia Roberts who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.


QQ #207 winner:
Me because no one guessed Evening. Nice try Katie! Haha.


QQ #208: name this Rupert Everett movie:
"I will wrench his head from his shoulders! I will smite him where he stands!"


a. Shrek 2
b. A Midsummer Night's Dream
c. Shakespeare in Love
d. Inspector Gadget

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Um, B? Also, why didn't you tell me you wanted to see Jackass??? I totally would have gone!

KT80 said...

I'm pretty sure it's a)Shrek 2!