Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hugh Dancy

DVD out today (a very uninteresting Tuesday)

Jonah Hex - This movie came out in June and didn't even last 4 months in theaters. I think that's all that needs to be said.

Adorably Hot Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Ella Enchanted. I chose this one because it was the original movie that made me fall in love with Hugh Dancy. He was just absolutely precious and you can't deny that he is absolutely gorgeous in that awkwardly cute kind of way.

Movie to see:
Ella Enchanted

Trailers of the post: Dramas

As Good As Dead. Holy crap! Poor Carey Elwes! This movie looks really intense and I can't figure out if he really did it or if Andie McDowell is just a nut-job. So if it's not predictable, then I'm on board.



Inhale. This one looks like a tear-jerker, but it looks pretty thrilling up until you cry because chances are either the daughter dies or Dermot Mulroney dies getting her a lung. Oh jeez...



The King's Speech. There are so many of my favorite actors in this film that I know it's going to be AMAZING!!!!



Name 7 Hugh Dancy:
Ella Enchanted, King Arthur, Jane Austen Book Club, Evening, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Adam, The Sleeping Dictionary.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Hugh Dancy was in Adam with Rose Byrne who was in Troy with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

QQ #206 winner:
Me because no one guessed Bewitched!

QQ #207: name this Hugh Dancy movie:
"You know what you've got? You have got a talent for love. You're like a love genius."

a. Jane Austen Book Club
b. Adam
c. Ella Enchanted
d. Evening

1 comment:

KT80 said...

I have absolutely no idea, but I'm gonna guess a. If only because I don't want you to win by default