Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dakota Fanning

DVD out Today

Predators - This movie was pretty freaking awesome. I love Adrien Brody and Topher Grace was perfect. He was his normal crazy self which really brought some humor to the film.

Robotic and/or Alien Goodies

Underrated movies of the post:
Uptown Girls and The Secret Life of Bees. I think Uptown Girls was one of the better film because it is so much lighter and funnier than all of the other films that Dakota Fanning is in. Everything else is so dark and serious. On the other hand, The Secret Life of Bees is so well written and well acted and filled with such great actors that I couldn't NOT mention it.

Movies to see:
Predators, Uptown Girls, The Secret Life of Bees.

Trailers of the post: Even More Dramas

Kalamity. There are so many of my favorites in this movie but it looks way too bizarre for me.



All Good Things. Again, a couple of my favorites (including a few seconds of Kristin Wiig!) but it looks really stupid.



The Way Back. Now THIS looks great. An epic for the ages!



Name 7 Dakota Fanning:
War of the Worlds, Dreamer, Hide and Seek, Man on Fire, Trapped, Charlotte's Web, The Secret Life of Bees.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Dakota Fanning was in Trapped with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

QQ #208 winner:
Katie with Shrek 2!

QQ #209: name this Dakota Fanning movie:
"I want to sleep in my own bed. I got back problems."

a. Uptown Girls
b. War of the Worlds
c. Coraline
d. Trapped

1 comment:

Kristina said...

B. War of the Worlds (and it was an awful movie)