Thursday, October 28, 2010

Angelina Jolie, Part 2

Movie out Friday

Saw 3D - Even cooler traps and death and gore, but in really stupid 3D. (I haven't seen a Saw since the third, so I don't think I'll be lining up to see this one. Although I doubt the plot has gotten very complicated.)

DVD out Tuesday

Toy Story 3 - The toys have to escape a daycare run by a psychotic teddy bear. (A little darker than I would have expected, but I loved it none the less.)

Maybe a Little Crazy Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Salt. Angelina is accused of being a Russian spy and hunted down by her fellow CIA agents. (Although it looked really predictable in the trailers, I was pleasantly surprised by this one. It wasn't as terrible or predictable as I thought it would be. I highly recommend it.)

Movies to see:
Toy Story 3, Salt

Trailers of the post: Comedies

Tiny Furniture. A girl returns home after graduating college and tries to figure out what to do with her life. (This is a SUPER independent film, but despite a few moments of stupid drama it looks pretty funny.)



The Dilemma. Vince Vaughn finds out Kevin James' wife, Winona Ryder, is having an affair with Channing Tatum. (Obviously who could blame her, but you had me at Vince Vaughn and Kevin James.)



Name 7 Angelina Jolie:
Playing By Heart, A Mighty Heart, Alexander, Changling, Pushing Tin, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, Salt.

Kevin Bacon Game (without Brad Pitt):
Angelina Jolie was in The Good Shepherd with Matt Damon who was in Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

QQ #211 winner:
Me because no one guessed Evan Almighty! Didn't think I would use that one twice in a row, did you? Did you?! Victory!

QQ #212: name this Angelina Jolie movie:
"Protect the rabbits! Protect the rabbits!"

a. Wanted
b. Kung Fu Panda
c. Playing By Heart
d. Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow

3 comments:

KT80 said...

b)Kung Fu Panda!

Molly and Molly said...

i think this one is a little obvious and i agree with KT, B. but in the spirit of the game I will also guess c.

finally, why would winona rider marry kevin james? and what would channing tatum want with an old winona rider?

finally, finally, i read all the hunger games books in one weekend. they totally rocked my world and i was sooooo pleased with the ending. just thought you'd like to know <3

Kristina said...

You, me, "Love & Other Drugs" - it's happening, prepare for our next cousin date because Jake Gyllenhall is way hotter than Zac Efron!