Friday, October 22, 2010

Lauren Graham

Movies out Today

Hereafter - Even with my aversion to Clint Eastwood movies and not loving Matt Damon as much as everyone else, I really want to see this. Plus, I do like Bryce Dallas Howard, so there's something.

Paranormal Activity 2 - As I said to the first one, no thanks. In fact, I'll go one further and say, Hells no.

Beautiful Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Because I Said So. There aren't many movies where Lauren Graham is a major player, but I know that she is amazing. Gilmore Girls was awesome and her part in Because I Said So was just as great. She is hilarious with the perfect combination of heart-warming-ness.

Movies to see:
Hereafter, Because I Said So.

Trailers of the post: Kiddie Movies


Gnomeo & Juliet. Little kid movies can be pretty lame, but this one takes the cake.



Rio. They started advertising for this movie a few months ago and its not coming out until April of next year. Really? It better be pretty fantastic. And from what I can see it's not that great. And I can't even embed it in my blog so here's the link, if it still matters to you (I'll understand if it doesn't).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_8Pf8klXDU

Name 7 Lauren Graham:
Flash of Genius, Evan Almighty, Because I Said So, Bad Santa, Answer Man, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, It's Kind of a Funny Story.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Lauren Graham was in Flash of Genius with Greg Kinnear who was in As Good As It Gets with Jack Nicholson who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

QQ #209 winner:
Kristina with War of the Worlds. And I totally agree.

QQ #210: name this Lauren Graham movie:
"Is that a llama... with a hammer?"

a. Answer Man
b. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
c. Evan Almighty
d. It's Kind of a Funny Story

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Evan Almighty-I just watched it on E! the other night