Friday, October 8, 2010

Kristin Chenoweth

Movies out today

Buried - I'm not so sure I want to see this one. I've never been claustrophobic, but I am against weird movies that take place in a coffin.

It's Kind of a Funny Story - Now this movie I want to see. It looks hilarious, casts great underrated actors, and could be emotionally touching as well. It's a winner!

Life as We Know It - Although Katherine Heigl can only play one role, she plays it well. And, as always, her bitchy high-maintenance character is softened by a ridiculously hot man. In this glorious case, Josh Duhamel. Hells yeah.

My Soul to Take - No thanks. Usually I say no to scary movies because they're too scary, but I'm saying no to this because it looks stupid.

Nowhere Boy - I really wanna watch this and not only because I like The Beatles, but because I'm genuinely interested in learning about how people got to be famous. Or crazy. In this case, maybe both...

Secretariat - I can tell you how this one ends. And even though I want to learn about John Lennon despite knowing how his life ended, horses aren't as interesting.

Tamara Drewe - I hope this one comes to town. It looks great! (Except for the creepy old men scamming on young teenagers)

Tiny Excitable Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Four Christmases. While Chenoweth hasn't been in too many films, she is always like a little ray of hilarity in everything she does. I think this is one of her best roles. She's adorable.

Movies to see:
It's Kind of a Funny Story, Life as We Know It, Nowhere Boy, Tamara Drewe, Four Christmases.

Trailers of the post: Awesome Actions

Skyline. The first trailer for this film was great with the people being sucked up in the sky. Now it is way cooler with the lights and the eyes and the dissolving people. Awesome!



Warrior's Way. Ninjas in the wild west? Count me in!



I am Number Four. I'm not sure what exactly this is about, but it sounds and looks intense so I'm going to keep my eye on it.



Name 7 Kristin Chenoweth:
Four Christmases, Tinker Bell, Space Chimps, Deck the Halls, Stranger Than Fiction, RV, Pink Panther.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Kristin Chenoweth was in Stranger Than Fiction with Queen Latifah who was in Beauty Shop with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

QQ #205 winner:
Molly with Catwoman! Great guess!

QQ #206: name this KChen movie:
"Look, you have three choices. You can either quit... give up... or get mad."

a. Bewitched
b. You Again
c. Four Christmases
d. Running with Scissors

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

ummm, running with scissors? I can't believe i got that last one right!!

in other news, i agree with you about 'buried', 'its kind of a funny story', and 'my soul to take'. you bring up a good point about k.heigl although they bitchiness really grates on me.

finally, in regards to ninjas in the wild west: shangai noon anyone?