Thursday, February 25, 2010

Steve Zahn

Movies out Friday = One Hot Weekend

Cop Out - We all know how I feel about Bruce Willis, so there's no need to mention it for the millionth time. What I will mention is how much I wanna see this movie because it just looks freaking hilarious. You can't deny it.

The Crazies - My inner-coward is saying that I should not see this movie considering that I freak out just watching the trailer. My love for Timothy Olyphant, however, may win out. Also, I kind of like zombie-ish movies now (probably due to the hilarity that is Zombieland).

Awesome Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Sahara. I know this movie is apparently really terrible, but it is what made me fall in love with Steve Zahn in the first place. I could do with the Matthew McCounaghey, but apparently he's the star or something. You could've fooled me because Steve Zahn totally stole the whole thing.

Movies to see:
Cop Out, The Crazies, and Sahara.

Trailer of the post

Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I have to admit that this movie looks mildly entertaining. Mostly for Steve Zahn, but I'm afraid that he won't be in it often enough since it's about a small child. Ridiculous.



Name 7 Steve Zahn:
Sahara, You've Got Mail, National Security, Driving in Cars with Boys, Saving Silverman, Sunshine Cleaning, A Perfect Getaway.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Steve Zahn was in Management with Jennifer Aniston who was in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #145 winner:
Kristina with Just Married!

QQ #146: name this Steve Zahn movie:
"Yeah, that's right! It's frozen pee. Yeah, it's frozen pee. Pee, pee, pee, pee, pee..."

a. Sahara
b. Saving Silverman
c. Daddy Day Care
d. Chicken Little

No comments: