Monday, February 8, 2010

Josh Hartnett

DVDs out Tuesday

Couples Retreat - A classic comedy with a plethora of great actors: Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell, Jean Reno, etc. And that overly-tan guy in all the speedos, gross but hilarious.

The Stepfather - Kind of looked good, but still a little too scary for my taste. Last time I watched a suspense from the suburbs movie it was Disturbia and I hated that one...

The Time Traveler's Wife - I still submit that this was a great movie. The story was terrific and the acting was great and, like all true chick flicks, it made you get a little teary (both in a happy and sad way). I suggest you grab some ice cream and a box of tissues and watch it (husband/boyfriend optional).

Hottie Hottie Hartnett Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
30 Days of Night. Honestly, this is a pretty terrible movie, but I enjoyed it anyway. The acting was awful, but the suspense and excitement was great. Plus, any movie with Josh Hartnett already deserves to be watched. And Ben Foster's in it!

Movies to see:
Couples Retreat, The Time Traveler's Wife, and 30 Days of Night.

Trailers of the post: Dramadies

Happy Tears. I love Parker Posey so this looks absolutely awesome.



Cemetery Junction. From the teaser I saw five months ago, I expected more of a comedy than a drama, but I guess we can't get what we want. I just can't fathom a movie with Ricky Gervais that isn't funny...



Name 7 Josh Hartnett:
Lucky # Slevin, Wicker Park, Sin City, Pearl Harbor, 40 Days and 40 Nights, Virgin Suicides, Black Dahlia.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Josh Hartnett was in Lucky # Slevin with Lucy Liu who was in Chicago with Queen Latifah who was in Beauty Shop with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #140 winner:
Katie with The In-Laws. I still haven't seen that one and, seeing as Ryan Reynolds is in it, I can hardly fathom why this is so.

QQ Standings:
Molly: 33 ½
Kristina: 32
Katie: 31
Katrina: 12
Me: 11
Diana: 9
Aunt Janette: 4
Beth: 2
Michael: 1
Justin: 0

QQ #141: name this Josh Hartnett movie:
"You stupid, stupid... silly little person."

a. Hollywood Homicide
b. 40 Days and 40 Nights
c. Lucky # Slevin
d. O

2 comments:

Kristina said...

This movie is on at least once a month on Comedy Central... 40 days/40 nights

Molly and Molly said...

krissy sounds confident, but I'll say A. hollywood homicide. i also love parker posey - she is such a sassafrass!