Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tom Cruise

Movies out Today

Happy Tears - I hear it is only a limited release, but I hope that it comes to AZ. I really wanna see it.

Shutter Island - I'm not completely sold that I want to see this, but Diana is insistent that I go with her for all the "dumb" movies I've made her see. Chances are I'll be watching it from between my fingers.

Cruising to Crazytown Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Jerry Maguire. I dare you to say this isn't a good movie. "You had me at hello." Come on!!! It's SO good!

Movies to see:
Happy Tears, Shutter Island, and Jerry Maguire.
Trailers of the post
Knight and Day. This looks pretty freaking hilarious and I can't wait!



Defendor. This could be funny, but it just looks awkward and possibly disturbing.



Name 7 Tom Cruise:
A Few Good Men, Tropic Thunder, Firm, Interview With a Vampire, Vanilla Sky, Top Gun, Valkyrie.


Kevin Bacon Game:
Tom Cruise was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.


Quote Quiz #143 winner:
Kristina with Center Stage!

QQ #144: name this Tom Cruise movie:
"Yeah. Could we get a cappuccino machine in here? 'Cause I don't know what you call this.

a. Jerry Maguire
b. Mission Impossible
c. Tropic Thunder
d. The Firm

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I shall guess Tropic Thunder

KT80 said...

I'm gonna go with the Firm

Molly and Molly said...

i am also pretty sure it's tropic thunder.

and, as i lay in bed this morning, contemplating what to do with my unexpected snow day, i thought of visiting your blog. and i thought of how awe-inspiring you are to post so frequently and with such quantity. i bow down to your blogging prowess. you have done well grasshopper.