Friday, February 5, 2010

Michael Douglas

Movies out Today

Dear John - Nicolas Sparks is a big jerk. I know this movie is going to make me cry (like all the other NS books-turned-movies), but Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried are too cool to pass up. Plus, Channing Tatum shirtless. I'm sold.

From Paris With Love - Explosions, John Travolta as a badass, and Jonathan Rhys Myers. Heck yes!

Mr. Catherine Zeta-Jones Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Traffic. It's the only one I've ever seen of his. It was uber-dramatic and so much crap happened that I don't even remember half of it. So...yeah.

Movies to see:
Dear John and From Paris With Love.

Trailers of the post: Boring Dramas

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Why is it that Shia LaBeouf keeps showing up everywhere? And why is he always playing the "I'm cool and I know it" character? Do you think this could say something about his actual personality? I wouldn't be surprised.



Solitary Man. A boring drama about a douche bag who realizes that being a douche bag is bad news.


Solitary Man
by moviestune


Company Men. I don't care enough to write anything.



Name 7 Michael Douglas:
The Game, Shining Through, War of the Roses, Basic Instinct, Don’t Say a Word, The In Laws, Ghost of Girlfriends Past.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Michael Douglas was in The Sentinal with Kiefer Sutherland who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #139 winner:
Molly with Nights in Rodanthe. Terrible movie. Don't get me started.

QQ #140: name this Mikey D movie:
"Doctor, do you know what a roofie is?"

a. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
b. You, Me, and Dupree
c. Don't Say a Word
d. The In-Laws

3 comments:

KT80 said...

Yay! I'm first! I'm gonna go with D)The In-Laws.

Molly and Molly said...

aw, pooperdoodle, that's what I was going to say. how about A. ghosts of girlfriends past

Anonymous said...

okay - i'll choose C) Don't say a word

mommy