Saturday, February 13, 2010

Edward Norton

Movies out Friday

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - I cannot put into words how much I love this movie. Perhaps saying that I saw it twice in just 13 hours and plan to see it a third time in the next two days is enough of an explanation. I know I should not be this excited over a PG movie, but I can't help it. It's just so great!

Valentine's Day - When I finish seeing Percy Jackson a million times, I do plan on seeing this. There are so many great actors in it, I just can't pass it up.

The Wolfman - Honestly, I only want to see this movie for Emily Blunt and watching the transformation. From the trailer it looks pretty freaking cool.

Badass Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
The Illusionist. A subtly beautiful movie with superb acting and an enthralling story. I love everything about it, which is why I own it.

Movies to see:
Percy Jackson, Valentine's Day, The Wolfman, and The Illusionist.

Trailers of the post: Comedy

Leaves of Grass. What could be better than an Edward Norton movie? Double the Edward Norton!!



She's Out of My League. Jay Baruchel is finally becoming a lead actor after being hilarious in the background of other great movies. And he's doing it in a serious way, starring in 3 movies just in 2010.



Name 7 Edward Norton:
Kingdom of Heaven, Incredible Hulk, Fight Club, Illusionist, Down in the Valley, Keeping the Faith, The Invention of Lying.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Edward Norton was in Fight Club with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #141 winner:
Kristina with 40 Days and 40 Nights. Indeed they play that movie often, but it's okay because who doesn't like more Josh Hartnett? Ironically, they shouldn't show it because they're forced to cut out all the good stuff that can't be shown on TV.

QQ #142: name this Ed Norton movie:
"You're out of moves. The game is over. Just give up already."

a. Fight Club
b. The Italian Job
c. The Score
d. The Incredible Hulk

2 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

so i'm first and i'm not even sure!! agonizing! alright, i guess b. italian job (insert eddie izzard talking about the italian job here)

also, i think once edward norton LOOKS like edward norton, it's going to get pretty confusing :)

ps: the word is "trode" and that's kinda like "chode" *giggle*

Kristina said...

Molly took my answer so I'll pick C