Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Zoe Saldana

DVD out today

Law Abiding Citizen - Didn't this movie come out a long time ago? I figured it would be out on DVD in a few weeks... I guess I'd better see it.

Ridiculously Good Looking Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Center Stage. I love this movie. The drama and the dancing and the music is all wonderful. The only thing lacking was a seriously hot dude. There's a moderately hot dude, but no drop-dead hot dude.

Movies to see:
Law Abiding Citizen and Center Stage.

Trailers of the post: Action

The Losers. Jeffrey Dean Morgan AND Chris Evans? I'm sold. The explosions and other various awesome effects are just a plus!



Centurion. Eh... It looks interesting, but not that interesting.



Name 7 Zoe Saldana:
Pirates of the Caribbean, Center Stage, Crossroads, Vantage Point, Haven, Star Trek, Avatar.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Zoe Saldana was in Haven with Bill Paxton who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #142 winner:
Molly with The Italian Job!

QQ #143: name this Zoe Saldana movie:
"Being nice when you say something pricky is even prickier."

a. Guess Who
b. Crossroads
c. Drumline
d. Center Stage

2 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

I have no clue, let's go with Drumline (I saw that movie twice in one day, but don't even remember her in it)

I checked out/stole from elementary school students the last Percy Jackson. EXCITEMENT!

Kristina said...

I'll go with Center Stage