Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ashton Kutcher

DVDs out Today

The Box - I never got around to seeing this movie, but it did seem rather interesting. Despite the ridiculous title.

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant - I plan on seeing this even though it looks dumb. Who would I be if I didn't see every ridiculous child's movie?

Everybody's Fine - A chick flick about family. The best kind. Sure to be a tear-jerker. That is, if you can get through without thinking of the multitudes of Robert DeNiro impressions that people do. You can't help but laugh.

The Informant! - I heard this movie had it's high points and was rather funny, but then the rest of the time it was boring and/or stupid.

Doofus. Goodies.

Underrated movie of the post:
A Lot Like Love. This is one of two movies that I like from Ashton Kutcher. Everything else I either haven't seen (Butterfly Effect), refuse to see (What Happens in Vegas) or is just plain dumb (The Guardian).

Movies to see:
The Box, Cirque Du Freak, Everybody's Fine, and A Lot Like Love.

Trailers of the post: Action

Killers. I'm intrigued to find Ashton Kutcher playing a badass. Still goofy, but a badass none-the-less. I am not surprised to see Katherine Heigl playing a woman with severe emotional problems and a stick up her ass. I have said ass a lot in this description. Interesting...



Valhalla Rising. Um, this looks awesome. Mads Mikkelsen is so cool!



Name 7 Ashton Kutcher:
Dude Where's My Car?, The Guardian, Butterfly Effect, What Happens in Vegas, Cheaper by the Dozen, A Lot Like Love, Spread.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Ashton Kutcher was in The Guardian with Kevin Costner who was in Rumor Has It with Jennifer Aniston who was in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #144 winner:
Me because the correct answer was Mission Impossible! Yay for me! (I think this will teach Molly for not guessing just in case...)

QQ #145: name this Ashton Kutcher movie:
"Well, I sure hope they taught you how to pull a fire poker out of your ass!"

a. A Lot Like Love
b. My Boss's Daughter
c. Just Married
d. Guess Who

1 comment:

Kristina said...

C. Just Married, though my favorite quote from that movie is "The first sex I had on my honeymoon, was with a man named Santino"