Friday, February 27, 2009

Colin Firth

Movies out today:

Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience: Gross.

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li: Now here's something to be excited about. I remember playing Street Fighter when I was a wee tot so I'm definitely going to see it. Besides, it's a star-studded (albeit, lesser known stars) cast. The action should be good and it'll get me pumped up for Dragonball Evolution! Yay!

On a ranting note: Did anyone see the Diane Sawyer interview with the JoBro? The oldest compared that one with the eyebrows to Mick Jagger. Seriously?! In what possible way are they alike? I'm disgusted on an entirely new level!!

Goodies with a dash of Brit.

Underrated movie of the post: What a Girl Wants. I love Amanda Bynes and this movie is fantastic, in my humble opinion. Who wouldn't want a dad living in London in a huge house? Add the fact that he's Colin Firth, an awesome grandma, and a sexy British boyfriend, and you've got one great life!

Movies to see: Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li and What a Girl Wants. Do not, I repeat, do not see the Jonas Brothers movie for fear that your eyes will pop right out of your head.

Trailer of the post: The Accidental Husband. This movie has been advertised for over a year. Finally it was scheduled for release in March, but apparently has been moved back again to some undisclosed date. I don't know how long I can wait! They've been taunting me with Jeffrey Dean Morgan for too long!



Name 7 Colin Firth: What a Girl Wants, Bridget Jones’ Diary, Where the Truth Lies, Love Actually, Pride and Prejudice, Mamma Mia!, Shakespeare in Love.

Colin Firth was in Where the Truth Lies with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

Quote Quiz #48 winner: Katrina (again) with Bicentennial Man. You other ladies need to step it up. She still has a way to go before she catches up, but she's good at this game. Don't ask me how. She's probably cheating.

Quote Quiz #49: Name this Colin Firth movie:
"Oh my God, I've got a terrible stomach ache. It must have been the prawns. My goodness, this is a very big fish! It tastes delicious!"

a. Bridget Jones' Diary
b. What a Girl Wants
c. Love, Actually
d. Mamma Mia!