Monday, March 2, 2009

Gerard Butler = Sexy, Sexy Man

Movies out on DVD today:

Australia - This movie may have been long, but it was well worth it. Each time you thought it was over, it would pick back up with a brand new plot line. Usually I'm adverse to such things, but it was like watching 3 connected short stories so it was all good. The best part was all the beautiful shots of Australian landscapes (and constant Hugh Jackman wasn't bad either).

Beverly Hills Chihuahua - My parents told me they want to see this... I'm not so okay with this. But they have few chances to pick movies so I have to give them something every now and again.

THESE ARE GOODIES!!!

Underrated movie of the post: Nim's Island. This movie was actually pretty cute. Abigail Breslin is growing up to be a lovely actress (who doesn't have her name plastered all over the tabloids) and Jodie Foster is a hair-brained writer (remind you of anyone?). But the real prize is Gerard Butler who played a nerdy dad AND a sexy adventurer. Want to know how this could be? Watch it!

Movies to see: Australia (just don't drink anything for a few hours beforehand. I made that mistake and had to pee through the last hour), Beverly Hills Chihuahua (if your parents force you), and Nim's Island.

Trailer of the post: The Ugly Truth. What's this? Katherine Heigl playing a semi-annoying female coupled with a good looking male who annoys her? Hm... I may have seen this one... *ahem* Knocked Up 27 Dresses *ahem*



Name 7 Gerard Butler: Phantom of the Opera, Nim’s Island, P.S. I Love You, Dear Frankie, 300, Tomb Raider 2, Reign of Fire.

Gerard Butler was in Phantom of the Opera with Emmy Rossum who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #49 winner: Katrina again. I'm pretty sure she's a cheater, Molly and Katie. I have no way to catch her on it. Sorry. You'll just have to step it up and guess before her. Haha.

Quote Quiz #50: Name this Gerard Butler movie:
"I started thinking. I was tired of doing things somebody else's way, and it was always going be somebody else's way."

a. RocknRolla
b. Tomb Raider 2
c. Reign of Fire
d. Dear Frankie

2 comments:

KT80 said...

i have no idea :( that being said, c.

Molly and Molly said...

crappily, i have never seen any of these movies so i guess...A.
or B.
um...A

even with a special text, i'm pretty sure i'm going to loose this one. booo