Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Robin Williams

A slow week movie-wise. Nothing of interest comes out on DVD either.

Sex Drive - I still don't know what this movie is really about. All I know is that James Marsden and Seth Green are in it. It's bound to be mildly entertaining so I'll probably get it on Netflix eventually.

The Haunting of Molly Hartley - Some stupid scary movie that I'm sure did terribly because it was only rated PG-13. You should just be happy, Smolls, that you are Molly Wiedel or I'd have to disown you. I don't really do ghosts.

Hook-ed on Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: FernGully. This movie is a classic and the earliest child's film that was trying to teach kids about saving the environment. So if this movie had been shown to more kids earlier in life and if it hadn't been so unappreciated then I think it's safe to say that we wouldn't have any problems with Global Warming.

Movies to see: Sex Drive if you want, but most definitely FernGully. It's never too late to learn!

Trailer of the post: Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. I thoroughly enjoyed the first NatM so it's safe to say I will be seeing this one. Especially since Bill Hader and Amy Adams have been added to the sequel. I like it. I like it a lot.



"We're not a... I mean... We're not a... Blah, blah, blah. I never lie!" Ha ha! Looks great!

Name 7 Robin Williams: FernGully, Patch Adams, The Final Cut, Alladin, Jumanji, Hook, Good Will Hunting.

Robin Williams was in Good Will Hunting with Matt Damon who was in Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #47 winner: Katrina with Lord of War. This movie was quite a disappointment. The previews made it seem as though it was an action flick with tons of explosions, but it was a complete failure! It was a drama and not even a very interesting one. The only things that kept me going was the hope of more explosions and Jared Leto...who dies. Sorry I ruined it, but you seriously weren't going to watch it so don't pretend to be upset.

Quote Quiz #48: Name this Robin Williams movie:
"It all sounds so very... messy."

a. Flubber
b. Nine Months
c. Jack
d. Bicentennial Man

3 comments:

KT80 said...

im guessing nine months, because that's how long pregnancy is and having a baby is definitely messy.

and i hate to tell you this hon, but you spelled aladdin wrong. you doubled the wrong letter lol. unless you've changed the spelling, which you can do because you're an english major ;)

Ashley Skelnik said...

My spelling looks better. So I'm officially changing it. Who wants to d's in their name? Ala-da-din? Sounds dumb ;)

katrina the movie critic said...

Bicentennial Man