Sunday, February 15, 2009

Amy Adams

DVDs out Tuesday:

Body of Lies - I heard this movie was terrible and that just makes me laugh because while I am a huge proponent of Leonardo DiCaprio I'm not that big of a fan of Russell Crowe.

Changling - This movie is supposed to be fantastic and I'm going to put it on my Netflix queue. I don't really like deep, intellectual dramas, but I'm willing to give this one a try.

Flash of Genius - Greg Kinnear and Lauren Graham take on this true story. I wasn't very interested so I just Wikipedia-ed who won the case.

High School Musical 3 - Bleh. The plot was dumb and the singing was ridiculous. There was just one worth-while part and it only lasted for a few brief seconds.

How to Lose Friends & Alienate People - I L-O-V-E Simon Pegg. He is my hero. Also Megan Fox plays...(pause for suspense)...a stuck-up, diva movie star. Surprise, surprise.

Quarentine - Stupid movie about cops trapping some innocent pedestrians inside a apartment building full of crazy cannibals or something. Who cares?

Enchanted Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day. This movie is very good. I loved every bit of it and it was so funny. Besides that Lee Pace is in it and he's so F-I-N-E in that cute, nerdy way.

Movies to see: How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day, Changling.

Trailer of the post: Sunshine Cleaning. This movie looks so great. Dramadies are usually winners. Take Little Miss Sunshine for example.







Name 7 Amy Adams: Enchanted, Junebug, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, Cruel Intentions 2, Doubt, Wedding Date, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

Amy Adams was in Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day with Frances McDormand who was in Burn After Reading with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #45 winner: Katrina with Closer!

Quote Quiz #46: Name this Amy Adams movie:
"I wonder what she looks like. I bet she's skinny. She probably is. She's skinnier'n me and prettier too. Now I'll hate her. Oh, I can't wait!"

a. Junebug
b. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
c. Cruel Intentions 2
d. Charlie Wilson's War

5 comments:

katrina the movie critic said...

Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

KT80 said...

im pretty sure it's not miss pettigrew, and since i havent seen the other three movies i'm just gonna throw one out there: junebug.

Molly and Molly said...

A. Junebug! ...but i'm too late - blast!

Molly and Molly said...

ashley, you crack me up! i love when you comment on my blog. and i also agree -- we WILL party like it's the first time she turned 26.

also, i promise to feed you yummy things (maybe even liquid yummy things)

Molly and Molly said...

check out this giraffe bag
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=cat3_gallery_18&listing_id=17908427