Friday, February 6, 2009

Chris Evans, my love.

Movies out today!!! Yay movies!!

Coraline - This movie is beyond creepy. The worst part is it's supposed to be for children. There are going to be a lot of parents shaken awake in the middle of the night and even more people growing up with a fear of buttons.

He's Just Not That Into You - This is a star-studded movie that looks great! I'm going to see it Sunday and I'm looking forward to learning how all the stories intertwine.

Pink Panther 2 - The first movie was mediocre, but it's supposed to be. I wouldn't mind seeing the second one, but I'm not going to rush out to see it. Steve Martin is awesome, though.

Push - Chris Evans!!! This movie is like the show Heroes only in movie-form. And I'm intrigued to see Dakota Fanning again. I've had mixed emotions about her and I want to see if I'll like her.

Fanboys - This movie is a nerd's dream. It's been pushed back for over a year and is finally being released in only a few theaters. All I know is one of them had better be close by.

Confessions of a Shopaholic is coming out next week and I'm beyond excited. Not only is Isla Fisher an awesome actress, but Hugh Dancy is in it being adorable! Watch this trailer and look for when he holds his face up with his hand and smiles at her. Hot.



Goodies! Flame on!

Underrated movie of the post: Street Kings. This movie was surprisingly good. Keanu Reeves played his part of having no emotions, but the other characters around him were amazing. Chris Evans was hilarious trying to deal with him. And Keanu actually tried his hand at comedy by nicknaming Evans' character Paul Diskant "Disco". The movie itself was an intricate story and for once I enjoyed a conspiracy movie. Besides all of that, the action and shooting scenes were amazing.

Movies to see: Street Kings, Fanboys, Push, He's Just Not That Into You.

Trailer of the post: All About Steve. I never heard of this movie, but it looks pretty good. I'm happy to see Sandra Bullock coming back from where ever the heck she was. And has anyone else noticed this Bradley Cooper guy is popping up everywhere? Seriously.



Name 7 Chris Evans: Fantastic Four, London, Perfect Score, Nanny Diaries, Push, Not Another Teen Movie, Street Kings.

Chris Evans was in Nanny Diaries with Laura Linney who was in Mystic River with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #42 winner: Aunt Janette makes her entrance into the QQ Game by correctly guessing Beauty Shop! (She had to email me with her answer because she couldn't comment).

Quote Quiz #43: Name this Chris Evans movie:
"I buy that a little bit more than an invisible guy in the sky taking checks and balances on 6 billion people. I think that sounds like Santa Claus to me. You know."

a. Fantastic Four
b. TMNT
c. London
d. Street Kings

2 comments:

katrina the movie critic said...

london

Molly and Molly said...

um, A? my whole world is shaken from aunt janette popping up!? i'm so confused....