Monday, February 9, 2009

Mark Ruffalo

DVDs out Today:

Blindness: This movie was actually spectacular. I loved every bit of it. It's a great critique of the human condition. And it stars Mark Ruffalo and Julianne Moore.

All 3 Back to the Futures: Apparently, they put these suckers in High Def. and added more extra features.

Miracle at St. Anna: I didn't see this movie, but it's supposed to be really good. I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Nights in Rodanthe: This movie was cute up until the end. I thought Nicolas Sparks was a romantic not some jerk who likes to watch people cry! Oh wait...

Soul Men: Bernie Mac's last movie. I'll probably throw it on my Netflix queue.

W: For someone like me who didn't pay much attention to the Bush Administration, I think this movie could be interesting. Besides, it appeals to my preference of learning things through funny things on screen (ie. Bill Nye the Science Guy).

Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: 13 Going on 30. While Jennifer Garner is verging on absolutely annoying, Mark Ruffalo is the high point of this movie. He's adorable not to mention fairly good looking. And who doesn't love a good Thriller dance sequence?

Movies to see: Blindness, Soul Men, W, Miracle at St. Anna, Back to the Future, and 13 Going on 30.

Trailer of the post: The Brothers Bloom. Not just Mark Ruffalo, but Adrien Brody as well! Oh and Rachel Weisz (whom I haven't really forgiven for not doing Mummy 3. Who needs self-respect or a career you can be proud of?)



Name 7 Mark Ruffalo: Just Like Heaven, In the Cut, 13 Going on 30, The Last Castle, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Zodiac, Blindness.

Mark Ruffalo was in In the Cut with Kevin Bacon: 1 step.

Quote Quiz #43 winner: Katrina's back in the game with London! It's about freaking time. Oh and Molly, Aunt Janette emailed me her answer because she couldn't comment directly. Since no one else was commenting, I let her have it.

Quote Quiz #44: Name this Mark Ruffalo movie:
"Maybe if you stopped stealing their panties."

a. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
b. Rumor Has It...
c. View From the Top
d. Committed

2 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

ooh! i'm 80% sure it's A! also, i'm more just shocked that my mother is active in blogging quizzes :)

finally, today is long and full of non-promise so maybe i just will write a poem about you?

KT80 said...

first of all, i am very upset with myself for not checking for updates here daily. i knew the last two quote quizzes and i could have given myself a pretty good lead. bummer. i have learned my lesson.

second of all, i have never seen any of the movies from this week's quote quiz so i'm going with d. just because.