Friday, September 3, 2010

Mandy Moore

Movies out Today

Going the Distance - I have always loved Justin Long and I don't see how the Long/Barrymore combo could go wrong. They're both too awesome.

Machete - I'm pretty sure I'm not going to see this in theaters unless tricked by a horrible friend. I will, however, be seeing it when it comes out on DVD just so I can laugh at how stupid it is.

Impossibly Cute Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
How to Deal. I have loved this movie from the moment I saw it in theaters back when I was a mere 15 years old. It perfectly captures teenage angst and covers all the bases: death of a friend, parents' divorce, subsequent remarriage/dating, friend's pregnancy, falling in love, being betrayed, etc. All in only a couple of hours. What a great movie.

Movies to see:
Going the Distance and How to Deal.

Trailers of the post: Thrillers

Buried. I'm not sure that the production company is really stretching their budget by shooting an entire film in a box, but I'll see anything with Ryan Reynolds.



Devil. Although it looks kind of creepy, it's an M. Night Shyamalan movie so they always look scarier than they are. But again, all shot from inside an elevator. Not really expansive.



Vanishing on 7th Street. I'm pretty much adverse to any movie with Hayden Christensen in it, but this one looks a little too cool to pass up. I just hope it's not too scary, seeing as how I'm a big wuss.



Name 7 Mandy Moore:
Saved!, How to Deal, Princess Diaries, A Walk to Remember, Because I Said So, Dedication, Chasing Liberty.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Mandy Moore was in Because I Said So with Diane Keaton who was in Something's Gotta Give with Jack Nicholson who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

QQ #196 winner:
Katie upsets Molly's streak with Monsters vs Aliens!

QQ #197: name this Mandy Moore movie:
"You broke my heart.... I don't think you can trust people. You always have to find something wrong. I'm just... I'm sorry. I'll miss you."

a. How to Deal
b. Dedication
c. Chasing Liberty
d. License to Wed

1 comment:

KT80 said...

I'm thinking it's not Chasing Liberty or License to Wed, and I've never heard of Dedication, so I think I'll go with a)How to Deal