Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Alan Tudyk

DVDs out Today

Robin Hood - No one freaking cares! I had to watch a crap-ton of commercials advertising this DVD. I'm thinking that, since it did so terribly in theaters, they're trying to convince people to buy the DVD. Too bad it probably won't work. Gladiator was amazing and you can't just give Russell Crowe a bow and arrow and think you can match that.

Awesome Ginger Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
28 Days. While it is an amazingly touching and dramatic film, this movie also had some great comedic moments and almost all of them were at the hands of Alan Tudyk. I mean, take the ending: Sandra Bullock lifted the horse's foot and left her destructive boyfriend. You'd think that the film would end on that, but instead the last scene is of her comforting a crying Alan Tudyk holding a dead plant and a fat dog. It's great!

Movie to see:
28 Days

Trailers of the post: Great Dramas

Hereafter. This movie looks absolutely epic. The trailer alone is jam-packed with drama and intensity that is too good not to be drawn to. Besides all of that, the story (or should I say stories) looks interesting. I'm not a fan of the actors or director, but that just goes to show how good this movie looks that I'm willing to overlook that fact.



For Colored Girls. This one looks just as dramatic and intense, but it is also filled with amazing actors/actresses that I would love to see. And I have recently become a fan of movies that have multiple stories overlapping until they all come together in the end. Also, Tyler Perry is a badass.



The Fighter. I wikipedia-ed the ending of the movie because that is pretty much how I determine which bio-pics are worth watching. I mean, I love Mark Wahlberg and Amy Adams, but I'm not sure I want to invest myself into a movie that's going to be a downer in the end. Oh and Christian Bale looks creepy as hell.



Name 7 Alan Tudyk:
A Knight's Tale, Serenity, Death at a Funeral, Knocked Up, I Robot, Dodgeball, 28 Days.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Alan Tudyk was in 28 Days with Sandra Bullock who was in Loverboy with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

QQ #201 winner:
Me because no one guessed Carolina. Actually, no one guessed at all. I'm pretty disappointed in you all. But then again, I guess I should be grateful for anyone who reads this thing.

QQ #202: name this Alan Tudyk movie:
"There's a time when you can share and you hold hands and be on the same path. But there's always a fork in the road... at some point."

a. I, Robot
b. 3:10 to Yuma
c. Serenity
d. 28 Days

3 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

i guess c. serinity. also, i deeply apologize for not guessing on the last post. you're updates are so quick! i'm a sad little slowpoke <3

Kristina said...

Molly took mine, so I'll pick one of my favorite letters - B

KT80 said...

And I shall guess D. I could have sworn I guessed on the last one, but even if I had, I'd have been wrong. Oh, well.