Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Harrison Ford and a Turkey Day Special

DVDs out Tuesday

Angels & Demons - I really enjoyed this book over Da Vinci Code, but I think the movies are both on equal level of awesome. I love puzzles and adventures. Tom Hanks' hair, though, is ridiculous. Someone needs to get that man a haircut.

Four Christmases - This was a great movie and very funny. It makes me feel better about my insane family which is the point, I think. So a feel good movie all around.

Funny People - I know that critics say this is a great movie, and I think that the acting was terrific, but I didn't care much for it. It was funny at times and crazy dramatic at others. I guess you have to have some sort of comedy stand-up background to enjoy it fully.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Not one of my favorite Disney movies so I'm not so sure if I want to buy it. I mean, everyone should collect all the classic Disney movies for your children and such, but I really don't know that movie...

Movies out Today (in theaters)

Ninja Assassin - This movie looks badass! I can't wait to see it. It has that hot Asian guy from Speed Racer, too, he looks pretty ripped! I'm pumped.

Old Dogs - I've seen so many advertisements for this movie that I almost don't want to see it anymore. It looks funny and I have a huge crush on Seth Green, but as of right now I'm already sick of it.

Fantastic Mr. Fox - I'm not so sure about this one. It looks interesting, but I'm not going to run out to see it.

Jones-ing for some goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Air Force One. One of the greatest action movies. Ever. The acting is superb and H. Ford is a beast! And who doesn't love Gary Oldman?

Movies to see:
Angels & Demons, Four Christmases, Ninja Assassin, Old Dogs, and Air Force One.

Trailers of the post: Drama-tastic!

Extraordinary Measures. Are you crying already? I know I am!



The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond. Chris Evans! Looks like an epic love story, but who knows. Movies are all about making you think one thing and then turning out to be something completely different.



Name 7 Harrison Ford:
Air Force One, Indiana Jones 1, Star Wars 4, Clear and Present Danger, The Fugitive, Firewall, Sabrina.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Harrison Ford was in Star Wars with Carrie Fisher who was in When Harry Met Sally with Meg Ryan who was in In the Cut with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #121 winner:
Kristina is back in the game with Baby Mama.

QQ #122: name this Harrison Ford movie:
"You know how a woman gets a man excited? She shows up. That's it. We're guys, we're easy."

a. Six Days, Seven Nights
b. Hollywood Homicide
c. American Graffiti
d. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

3 comments:

Kristina said...

My gut says A. Six Days, Seven Nights. Final answer

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it's not American Graffiti...and I don't know the other 2 movies - so I'll say "D"
Mom

Molly and Molly said...

Um, B hasn't been guessed so I'll guess that.