Friday, November 13, 2009

Alfred Molina

Movies out Today

2012 - John Cusack saves his family as the world falls apart around him. What's interesting about this movie is it's from the guy who did Independence Day so you know the special effects will be awesome!

Pirate Radio - Some weird movie about some dudes in England who broadcasted rock and roll from a boat. It has Phillip Seymour Hoffman and I'm not the biggest fan. I'm gonna wait til DVD.

Creeper Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Chocolat. Probably one of the few movies I've seen Alfred Molina in where he wasn't an evil character. He was kinda cute when he fell for that lady in the end. Sure, he had to be a little mean in the beginning, but some people are just destined to play mean characters. It can't be helped.

Movies to see:
2012 and Chocolat.

Trailers of the post: Action/Fantasy.

Prince of Persia. Jake Gyllenhaal is so fine! I know this movie is based off the video game and the video game is supposed to be serious and intense, but I like how they're making it funny too. Unless all the funny parts are in the trailer and everything else is boring...



Solomon Kane. Doesn't necessarily have hunky dudes in it, but I'm intrigued by the story and the action.



Name 7 Alfred Molina:
Maverick, Spiderman 2, Chocolat, Indiana Jones 1, Da Vinci Code, Nothing Like the Holidays, Pink Panther 2.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Alfred Molina was in The Da Vinci Code with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #118 winner:
Diana with Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story! I'm impressed with myself. It seems as though that one was a little more difficult than all the others. I'm thinking I'm going to start making them as hard as I can!

QQ #119: Name this Alfred Molina movie:
"Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick."

a. Nothing Like the Holidays
b. Silk
c. Spiderman 2
d. Identity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen none of these but I will guess B. Silk. It sounds the most "Love" like

Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

um, i have no idea either, but I'll say d. identity.

and just in case, michael will say c. spiderman :)

see you toooonnnniiiigggghhhhhtttt!!!