Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Maria Bello

DVDs out today

Bruno - No thank you.

My Sister's Keeper - Such a great movie. Of course, it'll make you cry. So watch yourself.

STAR TREK - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I already bought mine!)

Utterly Awesome Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Jane Austen Book Club. I really enjoyed this film. Mostly because I enjoyed catching the clues referencing all of the Jane Austen books. Oh and the inner hopeless romantic in you will have a ball. Oh and Hugh Dancy!

Movies to see:
My Sister's Keeper, Star Trek, and Jane Austen Book Club.

Trailers of the post: Double the Bello, Double the Drama.

The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. Looks a little weird, but interesting. Definitely interesting.



The Yellow Handkerchief. Looks a little weird (a theme for Bello?), but not as interesting. Perhaps it's the Kristen Stewart Effect, in that, every time I see Kristen Stewart and her expressionless face I cringe.



Name 7 Maria Bello:
Mummy 3, Jane Austen Book Club, History of Violence, Coyote Ugly, World Trade Center, Flicka, Assault on Precinct 13.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Maria Bello was in Flicka with Alison Lohman who was in Where the Truth Lies with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #119 winner:
Michael puts his name on the board with Spiderman 2! Welcome to the Nerd Club. You are among friends.

QQ #120: name this Maria Bello movie:
"You are the best man I've ever known. There is no luck involved."

a. History of Violence
b. Flicka
c. Mummy 3
d. Thank You For Smoking

3 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

I'm wavering between Flicka and a History of Violence (could they *be* anymore different?!)
umm.....History of Violence.

on another note: aaaaaahhhh!! I got here FIRST - holy crap!! would you like to eat turkey together next week?

Anonymous said...

DAMN! Molls got here first and took my answer so I choose her back-up...Flicka

Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

ahahaha! i am the *masta* (which is the word verification for the day!)