Saturday, November 7, 2009

Timothy Olyphant

Movies out Friday

The Box - Ah ha ha, I said "box". But let's get serious. This movie looks creepy but in a vaguely interesting way. I was on the fence about seeing it, but I've decided to and I can tell you exactly what won me over in the end: James Marsden.

Disney's A Christmas Carol - I've never really been into the story and I'm pretty sick of all the adaptations (although, I will admit, this one looks to be pretty awesome). Not even Jim Carrey's voice and mannerisms could get me to go. I'm just happy that I won't have to see all the freaking commercials for it anymore!

The Fourth Kind - The only thing worse than a scary/freaky movie is when said movie is based on actual events. This makes it even more scary and even harder for me to contain my active imagination that has me believing that it might happen to me.

The Men Who Stare At Goats - I want to see this movie very badly. Not only does the title make me laugh, but the story itself looks pretty hilarious. And there is nothing I love more than when George Clooney plays a ridiculous character. Okay, there are tons of things I love more, but this one ain't too bad.

Beyond Sexy Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Catch and Release. I absolutely love this movie despite being completely dramatic and chick-flick-y. I can't even tell you why. I know it has something to do with Timothy Olyphant (duh) and Kevin Smith being the comic relief. Also, I really like the story of a woman who's fiance dies and then she finds out he has this whole other life and then she changes from the up-tight bitch to the care-free chick. Maybe. That might have something to do with it.

Movies to see:
Catch and Release, Men Who Stare At Goats, and The Box (haha).

Trailers of the post: Suspenseful.

The Crazies. Who doesn't wish that someday all the nice townspeople that live around you will turn into zombies? I know I do all the time!



Uncertainty. JGL!



Name 7 Timothy Olyphant:
Catch and Release, Dreamcatcher, Hitman, Girl Next Door, Die Hard 4, Meet Bill, Scream 2.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Timothy Olyphant was in Catch and Release with Juliette Lewis who was in Kalifornia with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #116 winner:
Diana with Se7en! Such a great movie!
QQ #117: Name this Timothy Olyphant movie:
"Eat your sandwich I need to get some sleep."

a. Hitman
b. Dreamcatcher
c. A Perfect Getaway
d. Catch and Release

Post Script. I will definitely be attending Sir Kirkington's Extravaganza! Who could miss a party like that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot woot! It's A. Hitman.

Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

crappity. i was going to guess A. eeerrrgg. well, i'll guess b then.
see you soon!

ps. i have no idea what it means, but the word "jigkfo" is hysterical!