Monday, March 23, 2009

Johnny Depp + More!

DVD out last Saturday:

Twilight - I've decided that since they are probably going to make the rest of the books into movies that I will wait to buy the DVDs when they come out with the collection (as I am going to do with the Pirates movies). That is IF I want them by then because I definitely don't want it now.

DVDs out Tuesday:

Bolt - Although that little hamster in his ball looks funny, I am wholly not interested.

Quantum of Solace - This movie was a pretty big deal last summer, but I found it about as interesting as the first. Thankfully, it was shorter. It was okay, just not fantastic.

Beautiful, beautiful goodies.

Underrated movie of the post: Once Upon a Time in Mexico. This movie was a pretty good action flick, but the best part was Johnny Depp's character. He is a twisted FBI agent who is beyond hilarious. If you decide to see it for any reason, he should be that reason.

Movies to see: Once Upon a Time in Mexico and every other Johnny Depp movie available and nothing else.

Random information of the post: My "Old Man Crush" Bruce Willis was married this weekend to a woman almost half his age. She a model and, of course, a total babe, but I can't help being more than a little upset seeing as how much I love him. I guess it was truly never meant to be. Alas.

Trailer of the post: Public Enemies. This movie looks great. Any movie with Johnny Depp is going to be good simply because he's in it and he doesn't choose crappy movies.



Name 7 Johnny Depp: Sleepy Hollow, Pirates of the Caribbean, Edward Scissorhands, Ed Wood, Sweeney Todd, Corpse Bride, Secret Window.

Johnny Depp was in Ed Wood with Sarah Jessica Parker who was in Footloose with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #55 winner: Katie with Sunshine! I'm proud of you for not falling for my little trick even though it was very clever of me.

Quote Quiz #56: Name this Hottie...I mean Johnny Depp movie:
"It's not sexy! Electricity makes me insane!"

a. Ed Wood
b. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
c. Ninth Gate
d. Cry-Baby

4 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

you picked a really hard quote quiz for my return!! um...i'm throwing out a wild guess of A. i don't even have a reason.

also, i'm excited for public enemies. i just saw a documentary on john dillinger and also Depp + Bale?! Woooooo

ps. every time i type in your word verification it makes me laugh - the words are so silly when you say them to yourself

katrina the movie critic said...

I have no idea, so I'm going to guess c.

Public Enemies: Christian Bale and Johnny Depp-how much more hottness can you cram into one movie?!

KT80 said...

well, a and c are both out because they've been guessed, but i was going to go with b anyway so it's ok :)

KT80 said...

ps katrina wrote words! yay! (horrible effort, but at least you did it) ;)