Friday, November 21, 2008

This Oughta Hold You Over

Due to Finals drawing near and a subsequent need to write multiple papers this weekend, I've decided to drive down to Tucson and attend a party. I didn't want to leave you loyal readers without anything to do over the weekend, so I've decided to leave you a few links to some SNL videos to watch over and over and over and over again. Enjoy.

Second song: sit behind the piano, put on a tiny hat, and sing the song, be intense, then you look at the...camera.

Say "hi" to your mother for me, okay?

Well I gotta be honest with ya, buddy, I've been thinkin about breakin that big beautiful nose of yours.

I feel like I want to punch you.

And if you only watch one of these, make it this last one. It's one of my all time favorites. Classic.

I drive a Dodge Stratus!

1 comment:

KT80 said...

this was so fun! i've actually already seen all of these except your favorite, the dodge stratus. my life is now complete ;)