Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gabriel Macht

So it's only been a few days since my last post, but something awesome has taken place that I couldn't wait to inform you, my dear public. The Twilight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack has hit stores as of yesterday and there are two tracks that feature the singing stylings of one Mr. Robert Pattinson. Yes, Cedric Diggory is apparently stepping out of the closet as a singer. The best part? I've heard it and... it's not so good. In fact, it's boring and he slurs his words so you really have no idea what the heck he's singing about. Don't believe me? YouTube.


Click on any one of the videos on this webpage and listen for yourself. I just hope he doesn't decide to hide that pretty face of his in a sound studio somewhere. We love you Rob, but you need to stick to reading scripts and not lyrics.

Gabriel (Macht) Goodies!

Complimentary photo (for those of you who are unawares of the beauty)



I've been a GM fan since the wonder that was American Outlaws. While everyone was drooling over Colin Farrell as Jesse James, I was more interested in his hot brother, Frank. Not only is he good looking, coming up in the new film The Spirit by my personal hero Frank Miller, and virtually unknown, he's married to Jacinda Barrett! I love Hollywood couples who don't make the news. That means there's hope for the rest of us. I suggest you partake in some GM. It may save your life.

Name 7 Gabriel Macht and Jacinda Barrett movies:
GM: American Outlaws, Because I Said So, Bad Company, Simply Irresistible
JB: School for Scoundrels, Last Kiss, Poseidon

Gabriel Macht was in Because I Said So with Diane Keaton who was in Something's Got to Give with Jack Nicholson who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

I'm going to give you guys another chance on the Quote Quiz #18, but here's #19 too.

Quote Quiz #19: Name this Gabriel Macht movie:
"We die only once, and for such a long time."
a. Because I Said So
b. American Outlaws
c. A Love Song for Bobby Long
d. The Good Shepard

3 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

I've got no clue, but I pick c. because Bobby Long is the name of the gay guy from high school in Zach & Miri & it makes me think of Justin Long ("you better shut that mouth before i put my cock in it")

Anonymous said...

I pick A.

And I'm calling you out for one of your past posts...Sean Connery was not in Indiana Jones 4, he was in Indiana Jones 3. Also, if you can't name a specific James Bond movie, it doesn't count.

Ashley Skelnik said...

Not true. If he's in a reoccuring role then it all counts as one (i.e. Harry Potters and LOTRs). Also, I know I made a mistake, I just didn't bother fixing it. Katie beat you to the punch : )