Friday, November 7, 2008

Paul Rudd!

How awesome is Paul Rudd? Rhetorical question because it is known far and wide that he's the most awesome dude ever surpassing all other awesome dudes. I just watched him on The Daily Show last night and he did this awesome dance. It was beyond beautiful. The man is the greatest.





I always wanted something special to be my first video posted on a blog and I'm glad that I've found it. You can expect many more after this.

Movies out today:

Role Models - Paul Rudd, Seann William Scott and yet another Elizabeth Banks movie (her second in two weeks. She's all over the place!). But I think the real reason everyone will be seeing this is for that crazy kid from That's So Raven (Bobb'e J. Thompson) and McLovin (Christopher Mintz-Plasse). And Paul Rudd!

Madagascar 2 - I have to admit that the first Madagascar was worth the money and the time it took me to convince my younger cousin Dakota to go with me (taking a small child to a kiddy movie makes you seem less ridiculous than by yourself). But, alas, she's grown up now so it looks like I'll either go see it with someone my own age or hijack Katrina's little sister. Watch out Angelina!

Soul Men - Bernie Mac's last film. While I like him a lot and miss his funniness, I don't think I'll venture out to see this one. Unfortunately it doesn't look my cup of tea, but maybe someday.

DVD's that came out on Tuesday:

Get Smart - While I thought this movie was mildly funny, I have since lost interest. If you haven't seen it, do, but I highly doubt I will ever strive to own it in the near future. Maybe someday when it's on sale for $3.

Henry Poole is Here - This movie I wanted to see in theaters, but no one else did so since I'm a crazy and won't go see movies by myself, I missed out. However, I will be putting it on my Netflix list because who doesn't love Luke Wilson? Rhetorical, everyone loves him!

Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: Knocked Up. It has been a while since this movie has been in theaters and while it was popular then, hardly anyone talks about it now. This movie though has a lot going for it along with crude and disgusting humor. Mainly, Paul Rudd and Seth Rogan, but other than him it's just funny in how dysfunctional it is. Also, for all of you people out there who dislike crude humor, there is a PG-13 version. Good luck finding it though. Try Suncoast.

Movies to see: Role Models, Madagascar 1 & 2, Get Smart, Henry Poole is Here, and Knocked Up.

Name 7 Paul Rudd: Clueless, Anchorman, 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Role Models, I Could Never Be Your Woman, The Object of My Affection.

Paul Rudd was in Night at the Museum with Kim Raver who was in 24 with Kiefer Sutherland who was in Flatliners with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps AND a Kiefer Sutherland reference for Katrina. Bonus Points!

Movie Collection Update! - I've added Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton version), Goonies, Willow and Music and Lyrics. That puts me up to an even 160! Jealous? Haha.

Quote Quiz #18 AND #19 winner: Molly! You've made a spectacular come back. #18 was Sahara, a classic book and movie, and #19 was A Love Song for Bobby Long. Something I haven't seen, but intend to asap. Yay Gabriel Macht.

Quote Quiz #20: What Paul Rudd movie is this from?
"When life gives you lemons, just say 'F*ck the lemons,' and bail."

a. Anchorman
b. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
c. Knocked Up
d. Clueless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, I get two references in one post!

Molly and Molly said...

quote quiz is forgetting sarah marshall i believe. and WOOOOO for winning 2 in a row! i totally guessed at that bobby long one.

now i'm off to try & find that daily show episode with paul rudd - i'm going to add that little dance to my repertoire