Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Samuel L Jackson, The Second

DVDs out today

The Great Mouse Detective - I love this movie. It used to terrify me, but after a while I got over it.

Pirate Radio - I've heard good things about this movie, but I have an aversion to Philip Seymour Hoffman. Will I Netflix it? Not even I know the answer...

Ridiculous Yet Awesome Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Deep Blue Sea. This is actually an awful movie, but no matter what happens, if I see it while I'm channel surfing, I always watch it. I can't explain it.

Movies to see:
The Great Mouse Detective, Pirate Radio and Deep Blue Sea.

Trailers of the Post: Mister L Jackson

Mother and Child. I really want to see this one. I'm not sure why, but it looks pretty amazing.



Unthinkable. Michael Sheen! Yay!



Name 7 Samuel L Jackson:
Farce of the Penguins, Die Hard 3, SWAT, Deep Blue Sea, Unbreakable, Jurassic Park, xXx.

Kevin Bacon Game (w/o John Travolta):
Samuel L Jackson was in True Romance with Christian Slater who was in Interview With a Vampire with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #157 winner:
Molly with The Matador! You thought you were wrong, but you guessed anyway and you were right! Huzzah!!

QQ #158: name this Samuel L Jackson movie:
"Not even God knows what you're doing!"

a. Pulp Fiction
b. True Romance
c. Snakes on a Plane
d. Die Hard 3

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm going with D, not because I know it but because I know your love of Bruce permeates everything you do :)

Molly and Molly said...

i'm going with A, because brucey-boy was also in pulp fiction (i think)