Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pierce Brosnan

I know I said I wouldn't miss anymore posts, but school is about to end and I'm busy, alright?

DVDs out Tuesday

Literally nothing worth mentioning. So I didn't miss anything! How convenient.

Movies out Friday

After.Life - (See: Trailers of the post) Looks really creepy, but simultaneously awesome. I hope it comes to AZ.

Date Night - Who doesn't want to see two of the funniest people on television in one movie? Also, Marky Mark is shirtless. I smell an Oscar.

Letters to God - Bring a box of tissues and don't bother bringing me. I refuse to cry for 2 hours straight.

The Runaways - I'm pretty sure this already came to AZ. I just don't pay attention (and I don't really care much).

City Island - I want to see this because I love Steven Strait and it looks mildly hilarious. But that's all, no other important reasons.

The Greatest - (See: Trailers of the post) I am absolutely in love with this just from the trailer. It looks amazing! I can't wait to drag some unsuspecting friend to it!

Goodies. Sexy Goodies.

Underrated movie of the post:
Laws of Attraction. This movie has everything you love about Pierce Brosnan mixed with a crap-ton of kooky characters and a cute love story. Why no one nominated it for anything is beyond me.

Movies to see:
After.Life, Date Night, City Island, and The Greatest.

Trailers of the post

The Greatest. The title speaks for itself, doesn't it?



After.Life. Weird, right?! I can't wait to see it. And Justin Long? Wonderful!



Name 7 Pierce Brosnan:
Mamma Mia!, Tomorrow Never Dies, The Matador, Laws of Attraction, Quest for Camelot, Percy Jackson, Remember Me.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Pierce Brosnan was in Percy Jackson with Logan Lerman who was in My One and Only with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #156 winner:
Molly with Bringing Down the House. It was a lucky guess, but insist you go rent it. If only for Eugene Levy.

QQ #157: name this Pierce Brosnan movie:
"I lie when I need to, tell the truth when I can."

a. After the Sunset
b. Die Another Day
c. The Matador
d. Laws of Attraction

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I guess B

Molly and Molly said...

crap! i thought B - i'll pick C, then. see you in few hours!!!

KT80 said...

Crap, I thought B too. Well, I guess I'll go with A :)