Saturday, April 17, 2010

Milla Jovovich

Movies out Friday

Kick-Ass - I want to see this movie! It looks beyond hilarious and I'm loving the characters. From what I can see, it's going to be fantastic!

Death at a Funeral - I really loved the original, British version of this film. It's as Eddie Izzard says, if a film makes any kind of money in Britain, America takes it and reworks it and makes it "Room with a view of HELL! Staircase of SATAN!! Lake of DEATH!!" But I probably will see this remake because it looks just as funny as the original and I whole-heartedly approve of James Marsden on drugs on a roof...naked. Heck yes.

Supernaturally Awesome Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
The Fifth Element. This is an amazing, awesome, wonderful movie and I don't care what Katrina Winn says because she is wrong. And if anyone else reading this does not like The Fifth Element and thinks it is stupid then you might as well stop reading altogether because you clearly have no taste in movies and nothing I say will teach you anything. However, if you love this movie as much as I do and appreciate it and find its faults make it even more wonderful, then you are in the right place. (I'm sorry about the rant, but I haven't had one in a while and it felt good.)

Movies to see:
Kick-Ass, Death at a Funeral (both versions), and The Fifth Element.

Trailers of the post: Sci-Fi Awesomeness.

Resident Evil: Afterlife. I am so freaking excited for this it isn't even funny. I had no idea they were even making it so, needless to say, I nearly peed my pants when I found this trailer.



Splice. This looks kind of weird and I'm not sure if I approve. However, Adrien Brody is in it and I love him a lot. And it's weird in an almost cool way...



Name 7 Milla Jovovich:
The Fifth Element, Ultraviolet, Zoolander, Resident Evil, Dazed and Confused, A Perfect Getaway, The Fourth Kind.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Milla Jovovich was in A Perfect Getaway with Steve Zahn who was in You've Got Mail with Meg Ryan who was in In the Cut with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #158 winner:
Kristina breaks Molly's winning streak with Die Hard 3! You two know me so well. I may have to stop using Bruce to through you off the scent...

QQ #159: name this Milla movie:
"I think I had to know what I was willing to die for."

a. Resident Evil
b. Ultraviolet
c. A Perfect Getaway
d. The Fifth Element

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I have not a clue so I guess D.

Anonymous said...

Besides the Fifth Element, the only other movie I've seen is B. Ultraviolet. So that's my guess...B!!
-Diana

Molly and Molly said...

ooh, my guess hasn't been taken! i'm going with a. resident evil. though i have no idea if i'm right.

in other news: are are completely right about Fifth Element. it is a fantastical movie. milla is hot, bruce is hot, there's crazy aliens. what's not to love?!