Friday, August 28, 2009

George Clooney

Disclaimer: This post was partially written by Kristina Wiedel. And when I say "partially" I mean she sat behind me, eating grapes and making weird comments so, "not at all."

Movies out (Last) Friday
THE Final Destination - Could it be true? Will this be the end? The upcoming Saw VI tells me no. (Kristina says: God I hope so. Green grapes totally kick red grapes' ass!)

Halloween II - Yet another cinematic disappointment, but the huge line of crazies at AZ Mills' Harkins last night tells me that there will be more to come (again, see the upcoming Saw VII). (Kristina says: Oooo! If you mash up a grape in your mouth and then take a sip of water, it's kinda like wine.)

Taking Woodstock - Finally we get to a movie that's original AND has a bunch of stars I love (Demitri Martin, Liev Schreiber, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Emile Hirsch, etc). Needless to say, out of the 3, I'm going to see this one. (Kristina says: I'm out of witty grape comments.)

DVDs out Tuesday

Absolutely nothing of interest.

Supposedly Sexy Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
One Fine Day. This is one of those movies that I won't buy, but I will watch it everytime I see that it's on TV. It doesn't make any sense, but then again when have I ever? It's really cute and one of the few movies where I can actually see George Clooney's sex-appeal.

Movies to see:
Taking Woodstock and One Fine Day.

Trailers of the post: Utterly Ridiculous.
The Men Who Stare At Goats. I am so freaking excited to see this movie that I may actually pee my pants. Holy crap!



Did You Hear About the Morgans? A little reminiscent of For Richer, For Poorer, but Hugh Grant is hotter than Tim Allen. And plus, Sam Elliot is a badass.



Name 7 George Clooney:
Ocean’s 11, Michael Clayton, Burn After Reading, Intolerable Cruelty, Good German, Batman & Robin, Leatherheads.

Kevin Bacon Game:
George Clooney was in Burn After Reading with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #101 winner:
Diana with Wedding Crashers! Way to go!

QQ #102: Name this George Clooney movie:
"Your husband had told me you were the most beautiful woman he'd ever met. I didn't expect the most beautiful woman I'd ever met."

a. Burn After Reading
b. Intolerable Cruelty
c. One Fine Day
d. Batman & Robin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say B! I'm right!

Sincerely your friend,
Diana McNeely

Eric Katz said...

hi ashley!

KT80 said...

crap. diana's right. but just because, i'm guessing c. ;)