Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Owen Wilson

DVDs out today

Adventureland - Terrible movie. Terrible.

Duplicity - Maybe, but only if someone goes out of their way to make me watch it. I haven't heard any fantastic reviews (not that I read reviews, but none have jumped out at me).

Fighting - See above only replace "no reviews" with "crappy reviews jumping out at me".

Sunshine Cleaning - Great movie! Rent it. Rent it now!

Funny-Faced, Funny Guy Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Behind Enemy Lines. I've never really appreciated war movies, but there are a select few that I highly enjoyed. This is one and I can't love it more! It's so good!

Movies to see:
Sunshine Cleaning and Behind Enemy Lines.

Trailers of the post: Kiddie themed.
Fantastic Mr. Fox. I'll admit that I'm probably not going to see this movie, but I'm trying to narrow down my list of trailers and this one fit nicely.



A Christmas Carol. Jim Carrey is a genius, but I'm not so sure even HE could make me sit through this movie. It's so overdone! But maybe the Christmas spirit will lift my spirits as the time draws near. (Probably not).



Name 7 Owen Wilson:
Wedding Crashers, Bottle Rocket, You Me and Dupree, Cars, Starsky and Hutch, Darjeeling Limited, Zoolander.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Owen Wilson was in Marley & Me with Jennifer Aniston who was in Picture Perfect with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #100 winner:
Katie with Best in Show! Such a great film. I'm gonna make you watch it Katie so you'll know next time instead of just guessing.

QQ #101: Name this Owen Wilson movie:
"Ok, meet me at the back of the room. I'll be the guy waiting to say I told you so."

a. Starsky & Hutch
b. Meet the Parents
c. Wedding Crashers
d. Shanghai Knights

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C. Wedding crashers!!!

Your dear friend,
Diana

Anonymous said...

Dang nab it!

We all know Diana got it right... But can she throw the most bitchin' bridal shower AZ's ever seen? I think not!

See you Friday for cupcake baking :)
Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

ashley, let's say that i'm missed my quiz window because i was daydreaming about seeing you again....