Monday, August 17, 2009

Renee Zellwager

DVDs out Tuesday

Hannah Montana: The Movie - Pass.

The Last House on the Left - I never saw it, but I think I might Netflix it despite what my mom said about the original. I love Monica Potter and would love to see her kick some bad guy ass.

Pete's Dragon - I was never interested in this one. I always thought it was stupid.

Cute Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
Bridget Jones' Diary. I know this movie and it's sequel are a little ridiculous, but they're cute and relatable (if you're a crazyass British chick). Plus, I fell in love with Colin Firth during these movies. He's a-freaking-dorable.

Movies to see:
The Last House on the Left and Bridget Jones' Diary.

Trailers of the post: Sappy.
My One and Only. Two words: Kevin. Bacon. Plus it has that underage boy Logan Lerman who I have a big crush on and simultaneously feel gross about.



The Boys Are Back. This looks cute. Sad, but cute.



Name 7 Renee Zellwager:
Cold Mountain, Bridget Jones’ Diary, Chicago, Leatherheads, Empire Records, White Oleander, Bee Movie.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Renee Zellwager was in Bridget Jones' Diary with Colin Firth who was in Where the Truth Lies with Kevin Bacon: 2 steps.

Quote Quiz #98 winner:
Diana got her second win with Playing By Heart! Way to go!

QQ #99: Name this Renee Zellwager movie:
"No, he usually calls to cancel right on time..."

a. Jerry Maguire
b. Down With Love
c. Bridget Jones' Diary
d. Empire Records

3 comments:

KT80 said...

oh my gosh! i'm actually first and positive about the right answer?! how did this happen??

my answer is b)down with love. that movie's hilarious =D

Anonymous said...

I will guess C. Bridget Jones

Kristina

Molly and Molly said...

i'm pretty sure it's b. as well. poop to being late. i need to wake up 20 minutes early to check your blog. damn this thing called work!