Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sandra Bullock

Movies out Friday

A Perfect Getaway - I am most definitely going to see this one. Not only does it look intense (and a little freaky), but it stars Steve Zahn, Timothy Olyphant and Milla Jovovich. Three outstanding actors. I can't wait!

Julie & Julia - Who doesn't love a "coming of age" movie about making delicious food? I know I do!

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra - I know that this movie is going to be bad in terms of plot and probably acting, but I'm not going to see it for those things. I'm going to see it for crazy action, awesome special effects and Channing Tatum. Duh.

Paper Heart - I don't know if this movie is opening in AZ this weekend, but I really wanna see it. I love Michael Cera and it looks really cute.

Cool as Hell Goodies

Underrated movie of the post:
28 Days. A classy dramady if I've ever seen one. You will not become an alch-y after seeing this one, even if there is a chance of finding a Viggo Mortensen in rehab.

Movies to see:
A Perfect Getaway, G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, Julie & Julia, Paper Heart, and 28 Days

Trailers of the post:
The Blind Side. This is one of those few intense dramas that has somehow intrigued me. I wanna see it!!



The Open Road. Justin Timberlake. Nuff said. (Also I like Kate Mara a lot.)



Name 7 Sandra Bullock:
Hope Floats, Demolition Man, Miss Congeniality, Two Weeks Notice, 28 Days, Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood, While You Were Sleeping.

Kevin Bacon Game:
Sandra Bullock was in Crash with Don Cheadle who was in Ocean's 11 with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #95 winner:
Molly with True Romance!! Such a good movie. Way to think ahead of the curve, Smolls :)

QQ #96: Name this Sandra Bullock movie:
"Okay, first of all... thank you for calling me skinny."

a. The Proposal
b. While You Were Sleeping
c. Miss Congeniality 2
d. Forces of Nature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will guess C. Miss Congeniality 2... See you Sunday.

Kristina

KT80 said...

Dang it. I'm pretty sure it's C. But since that's already been guessed, I'll go with A. Just in case :)

Molly and Molly said...

miss congeniality - ive been bested! the quote quiz is such a roller coaster for me! anyway, you see "a perfect getaway" & tell me how it is, because i can't do suspense.