Monday, December 1, 2008

True Romance

I recently viewed the movie True Romance which, beyond being awesome, starred some of the greats. The best part of viewing an "older" movie is that there are actors in it playing bit parts (or just plain ridiculous parts as you are about to see). I've posted a few examples the first one being Gary Oldman as a pimp who thinks he's black. You should be warned that this movie is rated R in the truest of senses, so beware the curse words.



Next up, we have Brad Pitt playing Floyd. I think this scene is the best out of all of them, so enjoy.



And if these two scenes don't make you wanna see this movie, I don't know what will. I'll do my regular post tomorrow seeing as how I'm sick and need to recuperate in front of the TV some more. Later!

Post Script: I had to add this one. It combines two of my favorite things: Jim Carrey and making fun of CSI: Miami

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

i first saw true romance a few years ago with michael -- i was so naive. i thought it was going to be a romance. definitely not! but i loved it nonetheless! Good bloggin choice