Friday, December 19, 2008

Christian Bale

This post is for all you Bale lovers out there. You know I love you.

Movies out today:

Tale of Despereaux - Yay for kiddie movies. This just looks cute, okay? I like small mice and I intend to drag another crazy friend of mine to see it.

Yes Man - Not only is Jim Carrey in this movie, but so is Zooey Deschanel and Danny Masterson (Hyde from That 70's Show). I've heard people tell me that this movie looks the same as all of Jim Carrey's other movies. I ask those people, "What's wrong with all of Jim Carrey's other movies? They're hilarious!"

Seven Pounds - This movie has completed its goal of making me wonder what it's about enough to force me to buy a ticket to find out. Besides, I love Will Smith. He's a sexy, sexy man.

DVDs out today:

Traitor - Don Cheadle is awesome. End of story.

The House Bunny - This movie was beyond hilarious. Anna Faris and all of those girls made me laugh throughout. I plan on buying it.

Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: Newsies. This is one of the Disney's lesser advertised gems. Everyone seems to know all about it, but it is rarely talked about. This is a crime against nature as a whole. Everyone should force their friends and family to see this movie and they should do it now!

Movies to see: Traitor, House Bunny, The Tale of Despereaux, Yes Man, Seven Pounds, and Newsies.

Random thought of the post: Not so random because I tell everyone I've ever met how I feel about this. Christian Bale needs to ditch the way low stupid Batman voice because no one can take him seriously when he's talking like that. No one.

Trailer of the Post: Terminator Salvation.



Name 7 Christian Bale: Batman Begins, Newsies, American Psycho, Reign of Fire, Swing Kids, Empire of the Sun, Pocahontas.

Christian Bale was in Little Women with Kirsten Dunst who was in Interview with a Vampire with Tom Cruise who was in A Few Good Men with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

Quote Quiz #29 winner: Katie with Waiting... because she's apparently the only person left who reads/cares about my blog.

Quote Quiz #30: Name this Christian Bale movie:
"I know my behavior can be... erratic sometimes."

a. American Psycho
b. Batman Begins
c. Captain Corelli's Mandolin
d. Dark Knight

Post Script. All of the possible answers begin with the same letter as their corresponding choice. I'm clever.

Post Post Script. 6 days until Christmas!!!

2 comments:

KT80 said...

I could totally understand how that could be used in a batman movie, so I will guess B. Batman Begins. And I love you Skelnik, even if no one else *coughKatrinacough* does :)

Molly and Molly said...

firstly, i do still care about your blog! but you can always tell my level of internet activity by whether i've posted on my blog. i'm sorry i've neglected you for so long :(

secondly, i will guess A: american psycho, which i did not see because I read the book in anticipation of the movie -- bad idea; it grossed me out & i will never watch it.

thirdly, good god do i love christian bale & newsies as well. i have the VHS if you'd ever like to watch. as far as the "batman voice" goes, though, i'm pretty sure that's just his american accent. he sounds like that in "the machinest" and the "terminator" trailer. we'll all just have to live with it.

fourthly, kristina and i got you a BITCHIN christmas present -- PREPARE!