Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hooray Movies!

There isn't much to report, though, that doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't anything happening. The fact is that the two interesting movies that I am going to talk about (and the only movies worth talking about) are two that I have yet to see. I can only tell you all about how interesting they look instead of how interesting they are. Get it?

Yesterday, Smart People was released on DVD. Back when it was in theaters, I attempted (in vain obviously) to get some people to go see it with me, but no one was willing even though it looks hilarious! You can bet your sweet behinds that I will be adding this to my Netflix list and there will be an amazing review on it soon!

Today, Tropic Thunder was released in theaters. I can barely control my excitement about this and I'm going to be "dragging" my brother to take me to see it (he'll be wanting to see it anyway). I was excited about this movie when I first saw the preview for it, but then I found it is rated R! Woot! That means it is going to be much funnier! Yay!

The Olympics have started (sometime last week, to be vague) and I cannot get over the swimmers' bodies. The male swimmers' bodies to be exact. I've decided there is no heterosexual woman alive that can resist how freaking fine they are! I wouldn't be surprised if a lesbian succumbed to their majesty as well! I won't dwell on this topic much longer because it might become weird and creepy, but I just had to shed some much needed light.

Goodies!

Underrated movie of the post: Jurassic Park. I remember when this movie scared the pants off of me and I refused to watch it. Thankfully I have somewhat grown out of this childish fear of all movies and come to embrace the glory that is Jurassic Park. Giant fake dinosaurs and Jeff Goldblum being a complete ass? Sounds like a winner to me!

Things to watch: Smart People, Tropic Thunder, The Olympics, Jurassic Park.

Name 7 Kirsten Dunst: Interview with a Vampire, Marie Antoinette, Spiderman, Wimbledon, Little Women, Bring It On, Anastasia.

Sam Neill was in Wimbledon with Paul Bettany who was in Da Vinci Code with Tom Hanks who was in Apollo 13 with Kevin Bacon: 3 steps.

1 comment:

Molly and Molly said...

did you know that michael phelps' arms are bigger than my entire body? probably your's too!