Friday, June 10, 2011

Sam Rockwell

Movies out today

Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer - A young girl goes to extreme lengths to make sure her summer vacation isn't a...wait for it...bummer. (I do like Heather Graham, but not enough to sit through this one...)

Super 8 - Some kids have a camera and see something weird. (Yeah, that's all the trailers so because JJ Abrams is all about mystery and intrigue and tricking people into buying tickets so they can figure out what the hell his movies are about.)


Straight Up Awesome Goodies


Underrated movie of the post:
Charlie's Angels. Three babes take on a bad guy bent on killing their boss. (I do genuinely like the Charlie's Angels movies, but I have to say that Sam Rockwell was the coolest bad guy. That one scene, right when we find out he's evil, where he's dancing around was the coolest bad guy intro I've ever seen. I just love it when bad guys are cooler than the good guys. It's hilarious.)


Movies to see:

Super 8, Charlie's Angels


Trailers of the post

The Devil's Double. Based on a true story, a man is forced to become the body double of Saddam Hussein's crazy son. (Normally I wouldn't have posted this, but it just looks so weird that I had to show it...)



Cowboys & Aliens. An epic battle between mankind and aliens takes place in the wild west. (Jon Favreau is quickly becoming one of my favorite directors simply because he takes ridiculous ideas and makes them into awesome movies. I love him.)




Name 7 Sam Rockwell:
Charlie's Angels, Frost/Nixon, A Midsummer Night's Dream, G-Force, Gentlemen Broncos, Everybody's Fine, Iron Man 2


Kevin Bacon Game:
Sam Rockwell was in Frost/Nixon with Kevin Bacon: 1 step


QQ #269 winner:

Katie with Ice Princess!


QQ #270: name this Sammy Rock movie:
"You waited too long. No prize for you."

a. Charlie's Angels
b. Iron Man 2
c. G-Force
d. Matchstick Men

2 comments:

KT80 said...

Dunno, but I'm pretty sure it's not A. So D.

R. Grace said...

I can't tell if Cowboys Vs Aliens looks awesome or awful. I'm intrigued.